Natalia Gastiain Tena (born 1984) is an English actress of Spanish heritage whose main role has been as Nymphadora Tonks in the Harry Potter film series. She was not familiar with the series before she auditioned for the role of Tonks, but impressed David Yates with her energy, as well as by accidentally crashing into a table, much like Tonks. She is active on the convention circuit, and both sings and plays the accordion in the band Molotov Jukebox. After Harry Potter, Natalia Tena's biggest role has been as Osha the Wildling on Game of Thrones, and her performance influenced George R.R. Martin to expand Osha's role in later books of A Song of Ice and Fire.
- About a Boy (2002) as Ellie
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) as Nymphadora Tonks
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) as Nymphadora Tonks
- Othello (2009 production) as Desdemona
- Womb (2009) as Rose
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2010-2011) as Nymphadora Tonks
- Game of Thrones (2011+) as Osha
- Tonight Youre Mine (2012) as Morello
- The Refugees (2015) as Emma.