Chris Cornell is:
- Lead singer of the bands Soundgarden (1984-1997, 2010-present) and Audioslave (2001-2007)
- Co-lead singer of the short-lived band Temple Of The Dog
- A solo artist during breaks between the respective bands and the Spiritual Successor to Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin in terms of octave range.
- Singer of "You Know My Name," the theme of the 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale, which was also included on his second album, Carry On.
Listed below is just Cornell's solo work. For discography of Soundgarden
, see their respective pages.Discography:
- Euphoria Morning(1999), the best known song and video from this album is "Can't Change Me".
- Carry On (2007), Lighter and Softer than his two bands' catalogs together. Features an interesting Cover Version of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean".
- Scream (2009), a collaboration between Cornell and Timbaland in an ill-fated attempt to put Cornell on the pop and dance chart. It is loathed by fans but not necessarily Cornell himself.
- Songbook (2011), a collection of acoustic covers of his band's catalogs and his solo work.