Michael Ansara (April 15, 1922 — July 31, 2013) was a Syrian-born American stage, screen and voice actor.He first rose to prominence in the 1950s as the Native American Cochise on Broken Arrow. During filming, 20th Century Fox set up a date between him and actress Barbara Eden, who would eventually play Jeannie on I Dream of Jeannie. The two eventually got married and had a son together.Among sci-fi fans, he's famous for playing the Klingon captain Kang in the Star Trek: The Original Series episode "Day of the Dove", a role he would reprise decades later on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager.But it was his portrayal of Mr. Freeze in the DCAU which would garner him the greatest acclaim of all. Starting in the Batman: The Animated Series episode "Heart of Ice", he changed Freeze from a silly and unremarkable one-shot villain from the Silver Age into a tragic Anti-Villain.He passed away in July 2013 at age 91.
- Broken Arrow (1956 TV series)
- The Outer Limits (1963) - "Soldier"
- I Dream of Jeannie
- Star Trek: The Original Series - "Day of the Dove"
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom (as the series' Big Bad, General Warhawk)
- Batman: The Animated Series - "Heart of Ice", "Deep Freeze", "Cold Comfort"
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Blood Oath"
- Star Trek: Voyager - "Flashback"
- Batman And Mister Freeze Subzero
- Batman Beyond - "Meltdown"