open/close all folders
- Nagasarete Airantou
- Ranma ½
- Bear in the Big Blue House
- Coupling (US version)
- Degrassi: The Next Generation from seasons 1-5, and then in seasons 8-12, had the camera move around school to show the regulars in their natural environments.
- Everybody Loves Raymond had the family introduced while passing by on a conveyor belt for a while.
- Sesame Street
- WWE Raw had titles like this for a while, featuring Steve Austin. Oh, and the supporting cast were all fighting. And "neighborhood" was a disused factory on fire.
- Adventure Time begins its intro by zooming through different parts of Ooo, passing several characters along the way.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes! has an intro in the first season that shows the founding Avengers assembling to save New York City from HYDRA forces. Season Two's intro, in contrast, uses a mix of original and recycled footage.
- Transformers openings tend to use this, except for the series that animate the Transformers in CGI.
- TV Funhouse
- The Simpsons
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
- X-Men begins each episode in the first four seasons with the X-Men demonstrating their powers while their codenames appear onscreen, then fighting various villains.