The Snow Queen
The Snow Queen is an ambiguous title which may refer to:
- The Snow Queen, a fairy tale by Hans Christian Anderson.
- The first novel of The Snow Queen Series, a Science Fiction series by Joan D Vinge.
- The Snow Queen (1957), a 1957 hand-drawn animated movie.
- The Snow Queen 1977, a very rare 1977 anime adaptation. It aired as part of Manga Sekai Mukashi Banashi.
- The Snow Queen 1995, a 1995 adaptation made by Martin's Gate. It got a sequel the following year.
- The Snow Queen, a 2005 Japanese animated version of the fairy tale.
- The Snow Queen (2012), a CGI movie animated in Russia, but dubbed into English to reach a wider audience.
- See also Winter Royal Lady and Defrosting Ice Queen.