Hal: "Well I heard that there's going to be a competition for villains... and there'll be a cash prize we could use to get a new TV."
Jeff: "But didn't we establish that we are not good villains at all?"
Hal: "Yeah but that's not to say that we're worse than anyone else."
Jeff: "Hey that works for me! Now for a long and arduous three month training montage!"
Jeff and Hal talking about the Villains' Olympics in Bowser's Kingdom Episode 7.
An episode or video game which entirely focuses on the Olympic games. They could be an actual Olympic event, or just a competition based on the Olympics. To dream of being of in the Olympics...
For the actual, real life Olympic Games, see Olympic Games
- The first Myth-O-Mania book, Have a Hot Time, Hades!, features Hades and his siblings competing against the Titans in the first Olympic games, with help from Zeus' children, the Cyclopses, and the Hundred-Handed Men.
- Pretty much any Olympics from 1992-present is made into a video game.
- The entire premise of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is Mario and Sonic characters competing in Olympic Events like the 100m run, 110m hurdles, and Table Tennis. What's interesting is that it also has "Dream Events", which has the same rules as regular events except in a place from the Sonic or Mario universe.
- The game got enough success to have two sequels: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Episode 7 of Bowser's Kingdom involves Jeff and Hal competing in the Villains' Olympics to earn the cash prize and get a new TV using the cash.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Fry Cook Games" involves SpongeBob and Patrick competing in the "Fry Cook Games", involving events associated with food and fry cooking.
- The Pac-Man animated series had "Pac-a-Lympics".
- The episode "Fear Her" of Series/Doctor Who
- The Fairly Oddparents special "The Fairy Oddlympics" involves the Fairies, Anti-Fairies, and Pixies competing in the Olympic Games that Timmy wished up.
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog had the episode "Robolympics" as it's Olympic episode.
- Though technically not much of an example of this trope, an episode of The Simpsons had Bart and the whole school offending the Olympic committee, resulting in 20 hours of community service for the students, while Bart and Lisa are put in charge of an old folk home in Springfield.
- Episode 11 of Season 23 is about the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- South Park had the episode "Up the Down Steroid".
- The episode "Bend Her" of Futurama.
- The Smurfs cartoon special "The Smurfic Games".
You Tube Videos
- Several courses from Mario Kart Wii have been made into an Olympic area. Tricks include glitches and very difficult tricks to pull off.