Any trope about actively deciding "screw this" for whatever reason. Most likely, because you have something that can be used to get past the "this" in question. Which tends to be the rules.
For tropes about the other
kind of 'screwing', see Sex Tropes
The "Screw X, I Have Y" list:
- Screw Learning, I Have Phlebotinum!
- Screw Politeness Im A Senior
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Supernatural Powers!
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!
- Screw the Rules, I'm Beautiful!
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right
- Screw the Rules, It's the Apocalypse!
- Screw the War, We're Partying