Screw This Index, I Have Tropes!
Any trope about actively deciding "screw this" for whatever reason. Most likely, because you have something that can be used to get past the "this" in question. Which tends to be the rules.
For tropes about the other
kind of 'screwing', see Sex Tropes
- Appeal to Force (formerly "Screw The Rules, I Have Nukes")
- Classic Video Game Screw Yous (alternately: "Screw You Beating This Game, I Have Difficulty")
- Defied Trope (alternately: "Screw That Trope, I Know How To Stop It")
- Diplomatic Impunity (alternately: "Screw the Laws, I Have Diplomatic Immunity")
- Fake Difficulty (alternetly: "Screw Being Fair, I Have The Design Document")
- Loophole Abuse (alternately: "Screw the Rules, I Have Other Rules")
- New Rules as the Plot Demands (formerly "Screw The Rules, I Have Plot")
- No Sell (alternately: "Screw Your Power, I Have Toughness")
- Screw Destiny (", I Have Free Will")
- Screw the Electric Bill! (", I Don't Care")
- Screw You, Elves! (", I Only Respond To Tact")
- Screw Your Ultimatum! (", I Can Beat You")
- True Art Is Incomprehensible (originally titled Screw The Rules, This Is Art)
The "Screw X, I Have/I'm Y" list:
- Screw Learning, I Have Phlebotinum!
- Screw Politeness, I'm A Senior!
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Supernatural Powers!
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!
- Screw the Rules, I'm Beautiful!
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right
- Screw the Rules, It's the Apocalypse!
- Screw the Rules, They Broke Them First!
- Screw the War, We're Partying!
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!