The hero of teenage boys everywhere.
"It's the power of David Bowie's Area that, even through a recording, even in a family friendly movie, it can reach out and completely burn your virginity from the fabric of space and time."
The less Squick-inducing
cousin to the Memetic Molester
, this is a character who, in fandom's eyes, possesses extraordinary prowess in both scoring and then giving sexual pleasure to his/her partner(s). This character may be The Casanova
, a Chivalrous Pervert
, a Femme Fatale
, a Casanova Wannabe
or a Kavorka Man
(or maybe even a Chaste Hero
) in-canon, but in the wilds of fandom, the character's The Pornomancer
The distinction between this and Memetic Molester
is that while the Memetic Molester will lay anyone whether they want it or not
, this is the character to whom everyone, no exceptions, willingly submits
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- "Norio Wakamoto can make a woman orgasm from just his voice alone" - Anonymous.
- Ai no Kusabi's Iason Mink inspires orgasms by simply existing. And if he's being voiced by seiyuu Kaneto Shiozawa, you WILL lose your virginity.
- Iason can undress you with his eyes.
- Axis Powers Hetalia: All want to become one with Russia, especially if you're Belarus.
- Sebastian of Black Butler. In canon he's shown to be attractive to guys and plenty of girls. In the fandom its decided that if you don't have a thing for Sebastian you don't have a pulse. Also, Ciel is often the target of harassment and kidnapping due to his girly looks.
- Bleach has many:
- The most prominent is Orihime, a Moe Ms. Fanservice, who got Rangiku to hug her while naked, in addition to the other girls who want her.
- Rangiku herself qualifies, with the scene above and that she is confirmed to have the largest breasts of the female characters in Bleach, no small feat.
- Being a Launcher of a Thousand Ships in an extensive cast full of single people, Ichigo Kurosaki is sometimes treated this way. Though factoring in his canon shyness, it might be more accurate to say that he's less a memetic sex god and more a memetic sex object.
- Ichigo's Canon Shyness might be more debatable since when Rangiku (way back when in the beginning of the Arrancar Invasion Arc) attempts to win him over by both lifting up her skirt and unbuttoning her shirt, she fails. The big twist here is that Ichigo, despite his passionate rebuttal of her *ahem* advances, was peeking through his fingers (he was covering his face with his hands) to look at her. This was something that even Rukia pointed out, though at the end of the day Rangiku bunked with Orihime.
- Even the guys want Allen, Tyki, and Kanda of D.Gray-Man. Because they're just that pretty.
- We have Hei from Darker Than Black who is so attractive he has no less than six women wanting him (even one which is supposed to be emotionless). Must be the collar bones.
- Doki Doki Pretty Cure: The main character Mana Aida aka Cure Heart. She has a harem with six characters, including The Dragon. Mana has also the most and stronger Les Yay moments with different characters than any other Pretty Cure. Just look the Les Yay page.
- Durarara!! gives us Heiwajima Shizuo. Even cursed katanas want him.
- From Fairy Tail, we get a lot of hot mages, including Lucy, Erza, and Cana. For the women (and some men), there's Gray.
- In Hiro Mashima's other series Rave Master, Belnika, Resha Valentine, and Julia.
- Full Metal Panic!: Everyone, and I mean everyone, wants to do Sousuke. Ever since he was 5 years old. Oh, and he doesn't even need to wiggle his eyebrows to make them want to jump him.
- For a franchise that has its roots in Bishoujo Eroge, Fate/stay night and its various spinoffs has a surprising amount of male examples of this trope. The most famous ones include (but are not limited to):
- Archer, whose sheer badassery actually invented the word GAR, which in itself is a misspelling of the word gay, as in gay for Archer.
- Lancer, for wearing a skintight body suit that gives us a good look on his famous Gay Bulge. It doesn't hurt that he is considered to be just as badass as Archer, or even more so.
- Fate/Zero's Lancer, also clad in tights and with a mole that apparently works on both female AND male viewers. Bonus points for making the above mentioned sex god comment on his beauty in actual canon.
- Gilgamesh, thanks to of his A+ Charisma, looks that other characters describe as those of a super model, and his willingness to show off his naked body. The latter seems to have become something of a Running Gag in recent TYPE-MOON works.
- Kotomine Kirei. Admit it, you'd go to church every Sunday just to listen to his delicious voice and rest your eyes on his fabulous mullet.
- For whatever reason, the fandom has decided that Waver Velvet is the best TYPE-MOON heroine, gender be damned, and needs an eroge game wherein he is every romance option.
- Ghost Talkers Daydream: In-universe, Misaki Saiki is sex on legs. She has a body to die for, is the most frequently requested Dom at the Roppongi S&M Club, and is such a sex bomb that a magazine company asked her to offer a pair of her panties as the first place prize for one of their contests!
- Gintama: For all his quirks, Gintoki Sakata is really popular with the ladies, especially in the marriage and Valentine polls where he's usually around the top or even 1st!
- Girls Bravo: Kirie Kojima is another in-universe example. To say she's only 16, she's already stacked and has a killer bod, to the point where she can't even walk down the street without being mobbed by middle-aged men asking her out; much to her chagrin. Fukuyama gropes her and pulls up her skirt at every opportunity, not caring that she flattens him for it. And she's even garnered two full-blown lesbian crushes between Kosame and Hijiri, both of whom want to get into Kirie's pants. Kosame is the most persistent and the one who comes closest to actually getting her in the sac. She even managed to steal Kirie's First Kiss.
- Gundam Wing: In fanfiction, Hilde is usually portrayed as being so kinky and desirable, that each of the Gundam pilots and even Zechs all want to get her in the sack. And if you think we're kidding, simply go to Fanfiction.net, choose Hilde as the first character, then select any of the pilots (or Zechs) as the second and see just how many hits you'll get - with more than half of 'em being M-rated.
- Gundam 00 has two:
- If this tumblr post is any indication, there's a decent amount of Heat Guy J fans who consider Clair Leonelli to be this.
- Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is this, both in the fandom and in-universe.
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Everyone wants Tsuna to be their Uke and his numerous guardians/friends to be their Seme.
- K-On!: Mio, Yui and Azu-nyan are the top three most wanted Valentines also most wanted wives too.
- Macross Frontier: Sheryl Nome, what with her hordes of rabid fans and being stalked by almost every man in High School, the fandom is under the impression that she could quite easily get laid if she so chose. She's just not interested in womanizers. Further cemented when she finally does get laid by the guy who was least impressed by her.
- Negi Springfield from Mahou Sensei Negima!. He's only ten years old, and everybody still wants him, including the Psycho Lesbian.
- Evangeline McDowell can turn anybody into a lolicon. And that's not even counting her Sexier Alter Ego.
- Usui Takumi of Maid-Sama! everybody wants him to the point that straight guys admitted that they wanted to kiss him.
- If you're not creeped out by Mirai Nikki's Yuno Gasai, you're wanting her after your ass.
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Paptimus Scirocco, who seduces battle-hardened female pilots over to his side with a single glance. This is not even an exaggeration - he does this canonically.
- It's practically guaranteed that you will swoon when you see Kakashi without his mask.
- Naruto's new Bishōnen appearance in Part II and numerous Shirtless Scenes will have you frothing at the mouth.
- Sasuke's always been bishie and despite his haters he has tons of fan girls who consider him a sex god. It helps that a large portion of the cast wants him for one reason or another.
- The sight of the older, matured, Bishounen Gaara when introduced in part two will make you hold your breath; strongly wish he was real so you could take him home and not share him with anyone.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: Among their fans, Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami (who does become an actual goddess) and Mari Illustrious Makinami. Shinji gets paired with everybody and their mother (including a certain clone of his own mom), and Mari (somewhat like Izaya above) crosses over into Memetic Molester at times.
- One Piece: Boa Hancock. It's Canon.
- Even if he's asexuality personified, Monkey D. Luffy can make fangirls in-universe and in fandom drool. Since he has skin of rubber, everything on his body stretches. Everything.
- The Two Girls to a Team, Nami and Robin also qualify. The former consistently dresses up in Stripperiffic clothes for probably no other reason than pure fanservice. Robin sports leather outfits which gives away her hourglass form, and when she's captured she usually ends up gagged. In fact, Robin won a One Piece poll on the single most attractive woman in the setting, beating out Boa Hancock, who's one canonically.
- Zoro too. When you look at him, you just can't avert your eyes from his abs.
- Ayase of Okane Ga Nai. It's practically canon. Fans are of the opinion that he releases pheromones that make everyone want to jump his bones.
- Three words: Panty and Stocking. Not only in-universe these two girls can get all the population of Daten City nosebleed like there's no tomorrow, the fandom - yes, the entire fandom - says that if you didn't dream at least once to make love with them you don't have a pulse. The fact these girls can get quite kinky at times does not help matters at all.
- An analogous story is with their demon rivals, Scanty and Kneesocks.
- M16 agent Jack Bancoran from Boku Patalliro! can shoot sexy beams out of his eye balls.
- Pokémon — Gary Oak: You cannot ignore his girth.
- Giovanni is a buffet of manliness.
- More minor example in Giselle from the anime's ninth episode:
I'm the top student in the beginning class of the most exclusive club in the world, Pokémon Tech. It's sad that others aren't blessed with my beauty, my talent, my humble attitude. People call me a star, but I'm just Giselle!
- Giselle's status is caused by one simple factor: Ash, who is a Chaste Hero and Oblivious to Love, lusted after her even before seeing her in person! A picture was enough...
- Kuranosuke from Princess Jellyfish is well known for being a very fashionable Wholesome Crossdresser who's pretty in drag or out. Even the Guys Want Him and it helps, unlike most crossdressers in anime, that he's an adult.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Everybody wants to squeeze Mami's mammies. And every girl in town wants to be part of Homura's harem. A Homurem, if you like. Out-of-universe, Kyoko is one to the cast; Aoi Yuki actually declared her her wife.
- That said, in the eyes of the fandom, all the main 5 qualify; everyone gets shipped with everyone else by some quarters.
- To say nothing of the title character of Ranma ˝ who gets this treatment in both his girl form and male form. Probably the only example where you can truly say everyone is straight for Ranma.
- Rosario + Vampire: Tsukune Aono doesn't easily get seduced by a succubus. The succubus gets easily seduced by Tsukune Aono. Same goes for his vampiric girlfriend, his lolita witch, his gothic masochist witch, and his cryokinetic stalker. A simple compliment to them and they all want to have his child.
- It doesn't matter which Moka is in control, both are appealing to both men and women. Any member of the Newspaper Club that looks at least 14 is considered sexy.
- And a single kiss from Kurumu, (the succubus mentioned above) can Heel-Face Turn people trying to kill her.
- Sailor Moon, the titular character codified this trope for magical girls.
- Hisa of Saki has a reputation as a "womanizer" among the fandom due to quite a few Les Yay moments. At a mahjong tournament three years ago, she complimented Mihoko's Magical Eye (her right eye is blue, compared to her red/brown left eye) by saying that rubies and sapphires are gems of two different colors that are made out of the same mineral. She also spent most of her high school career trying to get Kiyosumi's mahjong club restarted, and spent an entire year with herself and Mako as the only actual members, becoming quite close to Mako in the process. In the training camp, she gets onto a First Name Basis with Yumi and ends up making double-entendres about what happened, much to Momo's horror. In her match in the quarterfinals, she gets the normally expressionless Haru to smile after sampling and complimenting her muscovado chips.
- Strawberry Shake Sweet: There is no such thing as a straight girl, just one who has yet to meet Ryou of ZLAY.
- Umm, no mention of Tenchi and Seina? Their respective harem is just off the charts..
- Both 2chan and /a/ are a wee bit obsessed with Kotetsu T. Kaburagi from Tiger & Bunny, going as far as declaring him the ultimate hot Dad, buying out the stock of the real-life brand of cologne he uses◊, and naming a fetish for Adorkable older men after his Fan Nickname.
Nobody can resist the Oyaji Moe
- In To Love-Ru Rito will induct every woman he meets into his harem, even if they are trying to kill him. It's just the way he rolls.
- Vash, Wolfwood, and Legato from Trigun all get this treatment to varying degrees.
- Haruka Kasugano in Yosuga no Sora can make women orgasm just from his presence alone. And guess what? This just happened in episode one.
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Magician Girl's sight alone causes fanboys everywhere to touch themselves.
- "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX": Jaden Yuki, despite being a Chaste Hero, gets massive amounts of harem fanfiction written about him. Also consider the extremely graphic Lemons and Limes written about him.
- If one is to believe the fangirls, Youko Kurama of YuYu Hakusho is a sex god, despite no conclusive evidence either way.
- Although, at least in the dub, when Kurama transforms at the tournament the announcer chick begins fangirling herself, ending one rant with "Who IS this Love God!?"
- There is also a scene in the episode where Shishiwakamaru versus Genkai and you can see there are HUNDREDS of fangirls in the stadium, calling out his name except one of them mentions something akin to "He's no Youko but..." "Don't be so fickle blondie!"
- Susan "Sue" Storm-Richards/The Invisible Woman of The Fantastic Four gets this quite a bit. Must be the allure of a woman who can free herself from having to walk around in clothes all day long by turning invisible...
- Storm of the X-Men is considered this among some circles. Man, Woman, Alien, if it has a pulse (and occasionally not even that) people are hot for her and the attentions are oft returned.
- Fangirls constantly mention that they want to marry Ragamuffin from Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl.
- Jean Grey of the X-Men has this: Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit, Jason Wyngarde and through her clone, Sebastian Shaw and probably Nate Grey (at least, until he figured out who Maddie really was). Thankfully, he sees Jean as more of a Parental Substitute.
- Iron Man: Tony Stark.
- Wizard once published... uhhm... let's call it a "frak-chart" that showed the reach of Stark's penis (going with the theory that if you sleep with someone you've slept with everyone they've ever slept with). It went up to Galactus. Here's the link.◊ According to the chart, Stark has had 9 sexual partners, only 2 of which have connections to all those other characters (including Galactus). Seems like we should really be impressed with Black Widow and The Wasp here. After the Marvel / Disney merger, jokes abounded that Stark would have his way with each and every one of the princesses.
- He did. He especially has eyes for Jasmine.
- The Goddamn Batman. His main strategy when approaching a female foe is to seduce them.
- That's Catwoman's usual MO too. Which makes the scenes between the two of them all the better, because they both obviously are attracted to the other, but are trying very very hard not to admit it.
- And now with Batman Incorporated, they're not even trying any more.
- Nightwing, aka Dick Grayson - The finger stripes. THE FINGER STRIPES. And the gratuitous butt shots. And there's everything else.
- The other Robins get a little of this, too:
- Poison Ivy who is one of the hottest comic book women ever, and she can emit pheromones to make anyone fall for her, anyone!
- Wonder Woman, the poster girl of the typical super hot amazoness.
- Starfire, especially in her New Fifty Two incarnation.
- Brandy from Frank Cho's Liberty Meadows. Seeing her stretch is tantamout to having sex, you'll want a cigarette afterwards.◊
- Nikolai Dante is certainly this. He was partly based on Errol Flynn after all.
- Spider-Man, Peter Parker has the uncanny ability to get women to make out with him.
- Shehulk best known as green skinned amazoness.
- Dungeon Keeper Ami: Or, as Ami might say "Baseless rumors founded on misunderstandings".
- Duke Devlin in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. Almost every single line of dialogue involing Duke, regardless of if it is about him or if he's the one speaking, is a sex joke. And every time he talks "Sexy Back" plays. EVERY time. And in his first episode, we were treated to this voiceover:
Warning: This episode contains copious amounts of Duke Devlin. Women with heart conditions are advised not to look directly at Duke Devlin. This also applies to women without heart conditions. He's very pretty. See! See how pretty he is? He's very pretty. I'd like to run my fingers through his hair
. And I'm just a voice.
- And later in the same episode:
Tea: Have you heard about that new student? They say he's the sexiest thing since sex."
- As of episode 51, Duke now has a single line of dialogue that doesn't have his theme music. It's still a sex joke.
- Fans of the Metal Gear Solid 3 fan webcomic The Cobra Days has turned the creator's version of The Fear like a memetic sex god. Even the creator of the series drew herself multiple times molesting him. Oddly, Fear in her comic is a Depraved Bisexual, and other characters react to him as if he were disgusting.
- In this Death Note fanfic, Light, but, surprisingly, L is even more so.
- Shirou is an in-universe example in The Hill of Swords. Later used for political advantage: "This is what happens when you start rumors about someone being some kind of sex god: people try to pray to them."
- Commander Hurricane in A Brief History of Equestria is this taken Up to Eleven. It is estimated that One in Seven pegasi are direct descendants of him. Amongst theMane 6, Fluttershy is a direct Descendant. Ironically, Rainbow Dash, who played him in the Heart's Warming Eve pageant, is not.
- At one point Commander Hurricane inadvertently shuts down the Pegasus government by simultaneously impregnating all the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. At another point he is diagnosed with every venereal disease known to science. It becomes Plot relevant when his daughter, Pansy, is named his Second in Command against her wishes. Hurricane had knocked up every single one of his previous Seconds in Command and the higher ups were desperate to find a Second he wouldn't bone, so they forced his daughter to take the job.
- Once Upon A Time Abridged has Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold. Rumpelstiltskin has dated Snow during her college days and been married to Ruby. His alternate Mr. Gold has a reputation for having dated every single woman in Storybrooke with the exception of Ruby (Who tries too hard), Granny (Who refuses his advances) and Emma (Who is creeped out by him). By episode 14, he's so bored that he's even asking the nuns, whom he doesn't even consider human. There's even a motto "It's impossible to go back once you've gone Gold"
- Harry Potter could give Naruto a run for his money.
- Bellatrix Lestange is done by fans as a female example who can have anyone she whats except the man she loves.
- Mary Lee Walsh of Sonichu, despite actually being a grey-haired "witch" of a community college dean, is often drawn as a sexy succubus with blonde hair and horns, if not only to anger CWC.
- There have arisen several fics parodying the fanbase's tendency to see Harry Dresden this way. In the first one listed, Ivy explains it;
Kincaid: So tell me more about Dresden. Why do they like him so much? He's a scruffy magician in a basement.
Ivy: Oh, some of them do.
- In Button's Adventures, his mother is seen as this. Her perpetual "bedroom eyes" were intentional by the animator.
Films — Animation
Films — Live-Action
- James Bond. The original Sex God.
- Labyrinth: In the words of The Nostalgia Chick, "I think there was a study once about how sixty percent of the girls in America lost their virginity solely because of watching David Bowie in this movie." Bowie himself does not like the film very much because of this, uncomfortable with the status on which his character has taken.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Dr. Frank'n'furter. This one is actually kinda Canon. Possibly also a Memetic Molester.
- Bela Lugosi's Dracula . The man's portrayal paved the road for Vampires Are Sex Gods.
- Spoofed in the movie Fanboys.
It's all there; maps, pass codes. Eric:
How did you score all this stuff? Shatner:
Are you kidding? I'm William Shatner
. I can score anything.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow. Captain Jack Sparrow. Duh.
- The gigolo in the open scenes of Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. He is shown sneaking out of a mansion in the morning. With each person he meets: the wife, the husband, the maid, the gardener, and the gatekeeper, it appears he is caught, but they ALL merely thanks him for services rendered.
- The Hobbit: King Thranduil as played by Lee Pace is gathering quite the rabid following. His penchant for flashy clothes and tons of bling doesn't hurt. We call him Randy Thrandy.
- Thorin and his nephews also get this treatment. So does Smaug. Yes, that Smaug.
- Depending on which corners of the Harry Potter fandom you trip across, Snape, pimp king.
- Warrior Cats: Not fandom-wide, but among his fans Hawkfrost is definitely one.
- Pride and Prejudice: Mr Darcy. OOH MISTER DARCY
- The name's Bond. James Bond. It's canonical.
- It's often been said of him that every man wants to be him, and every woman wants to be with him. This was inevitable for him.
- Jack Reacher from Lee Child's novels has quickly stolen some of James Bond's thunder. His tagline in the books is 'Every man wants to be him, every woman wants to be with him.'
- Women are powerless against Conan the Barbarian's sheer animal magnetism.
- The Star Wars Expanded Universe features this regularly: In addition to the Big Three and Lando, there's Jacen Solo (Just look at the cover for Destiny's Way!) and Jaina Solo (for the threesome subtext in Denning's work). Corran Horn can be one, but it has all the markings of a Forced Meme. Oddly enough, the latest one, Ben Skywalker, canonically hasn't had sex with anyone yet (although he's been flirted with plenty, and in Ascension, he gets his First Kiss).
- Sherlock Holmes: Watson has earned the occasional Fan Nickname 'the scourge of three continents', due to lines from said narrator about having ... experience... of women from, well, three continents. Plus extreme vagueness and inconsistencies on Arthur Conan Doyle's part manage to imply that Watson has three separate marriages over the course of the stories.
- The Hunger Games: Finnick Odair is an in-universe example, as well as a devastating subversion.
- Twilight: Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are both lusted after by both teenage girls and their middle-aged mothers.
- Wheel of Time has:
- Rand al'Thor in a simultaneous relationship with three women. They all know and are all okay with it. Explicitly in the story.
- On the other hand, he has several thousand Maidens ... of the Spear. All to himself.
- In-universe, the Green Ajah is known to be ... close with their many Warders.
- It's hard for Sea Folk women to keep their shirts on.
- Lots of Aes Sedai are "pillow friends".
- A Song of Ice and Fire's Tormund Giantsbane. Want proof? Tormund's member.
- In-universe, Tyrion Lannister is a self-proclaimed Memetic Sex God.
- Oberyn Martell qualifies.
- Played with in the Nero Wolfe series: Nero Wolfe is convinced that his assistant, Archie Goodwin, is this — but that's primarily because Wolfe himself has next to no understanding of or ability with women whatsoever. While Goodwin is definitely The Charmer, has plenty of success with the ladies and certainly wouldn't mind being this, he does note that he's not quite the lady-magnet his boss seems to think he is.
The Dresden Files (Yeah, It Needs Its Own Folder)
- The Dresden Files: I hear Harry Dresden is so hot, he melted Arctis Tor.
- Everyone asks Carlos what it was like to ride Dresden's dinosaur.
- They say that everyone wants Lara Raith. Lara Raith wants Harry Dresden. This one isn't even memetic, it actually is true.
- Harry once used a kiss from Lara to fuel his magic. Which caused her to lose control.
- The Summer Lady dresses up in leather for Harry Dresden, and the Winter Lady dresses in lace.
- The first Summer Lady did everything she could to keep Dresden's head in her lap.
- I hear Mavra got a tan to appeal to Dresden.
- I hear his smile makes Tera West want to have kittens.
- The Denarians had him all tied up. And wet.
- Molly, the daughter of the Fist of God and Harry's apprentice has hots for him. He once ended up giving her CPR while she was topless. While his girlfriend let herself into his house. She wasn't angry. There was acid. It Makes Sense in Context.
- Harry had someone living in his head who could look like anyone or anything. He's had her tied up and on her knees and has made out with her. Okay, he didn't actually know that was her, but still.
- Harry has half of the Faerie Queens trying to get in his pants. The immortal kind.
- Harry tussled with a Faerie Lady at his friends' wedding.
- Harry's had five Faerie Queen Daughters, immortals who control men with a twitch of their...assets, fail to seduce him. Maeve, Aurora, Lily, Maeve's twin sister Sarissa, and Molly. So far, that last one was before she became a Faerie. The mind-sex with Maeve and Sarissa was also pretty good.
- Harry had sex with Mab. Period.
- Did you hear about Dresden and Arianna's steamy session?
- Harry was in Molly when he was a ghost. Lampshaded.
- As of Skin Game, he has literally borne the child of a fallen angel.
- Harry rode Goodman Grey to the point of exhaustion.
- Sadly, most of this is purely Memetic Mutation. Harry's a nerd, only had two solid girlfriends in his life ( Elaine and Susan; Luccio doesn't count), and turns down more supernaturally-hot girls on a regular basis than most of the other examples here get. Lampshaded on a regular, self-deprecating basis.
- It bears repeating that most of it is memetic. A little less than half, but still a reasonable chunk, of the girls mentioned above (and a couple who weren't mentioned at all) actually do want Harry. And as mentioned, Mab actually got him...for now.
- Thomas Raith. Full stop.
- All White Court vampires of house Raith are in-universe sex-demon-hybrids, and their leader is an in-universe literal incarnation of this trope. He was the (in-universe) Ur Example of the Kiss of Death. The White Court Vampire with the most screen time is Thomas, Harry's brother,, followed by Lara Raith, his sister. Harry and Thomas hang out a lot.
- Harry met Lara on the set of a pornographic film. She was acting.
- Thomas was fired from practically every business in Chicago because women kept throwing themselves on him, getting him fired.
- Carlos claims to be this, but is actually a virgin. Lara nearly takes him on the spot, in front of Harry and the driver.
Myths & Religion
- Slaaneshi daemons in Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 are a paradoxical version of this that borders on Mind Screw; viewing them will cause you to want them, even if you recognise them as the warp-spawned monstrosities that they are. Slaanesh being the god of (among other things) lust, beauty and desire certainly doesn't hurt... though since the "other things" include pleasure through unutterable pain and torture, the paradox occurs again.
- Does it count when the guy in question is a literal sex god?
- A running joke in the setting is that they aren't actually all that attractive except in person, since the effect is magical. In at least one in-universe book the reader an track the author's state of corruption by watching him go from being disgusted by drawings of them to completely obsessed with them over the course of a few chapters.
- In the First Age of Exalted, Ma-Ha-Suchi was an in-universe example. The Wolf with the Red Roses, as he was known back then, had made it his life's mission to sleep with every Celestial Exalt in Creation. That he was doing quite well at this is no surprise when you see what he looked like. Shame the Usurpation happened...
- Fire Emblem: Anna. She doesn't care what Jake does behind her back for this exact reason.
- When people think Street Fighter, the first thing that comes to mind is Chun-li and Cammy.
- Yuri Sakazaki is regarded as such in Saigado Comics' "Yuri & Friends" doujinshi series. Most involve her being kidnapped by Mai and King, who can't keep their hands (and other body parts) off her. But they aren't the only ones, as the series has her sleep with multiple characters from the King of Fighters series. There was even a crossover story that had Street Fighter's Ryu and Sakura get in on it along with her own brother, Ryo.
- Mai, on the other hand, is a meta-example. She's one of the most frequently used characters for hentai art, which can be found just about anywhere online. Also, fans of her character were so outraged when she wasn't included in KoF XII, that they threatened to boycott the next game unless she was added to the roster.
- Morrigan/Lilith and Felicia keep the Dark Stalkers franchise still alive in the public memory.
- When you think Soul Calibur, the first to come up is Taki and Ivy, or Raphael and Mitsurugi.
- Sometimes Voldo too, what with his collection of codpieces and all...
- Also, Sophitia.
- And her sister Cassandra with her weaponized ass
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent: Daniel, whether he wants it or not. He usually doesn't.
- The monsters, namely the Grunts get this treatment as well, disturbingly enough.
- Duke Nukem. The women, nay, babes of his universe exist to be boned by him, and he loves them all.
- Klavier Gavin from Ace Attorney. Be careful, you can lose your virginity just by looking at him.
- Tales Series: Zelos. It's canon that he has girls falling all over themselves to get to him (the first time you meet him he has fangirls swarming around him, and it's his special ability to get female NPCs to give him items after he flirts the tiniest bit with them), and one of the first thing he says is, "Sorry, I don't talk to guys," which implies that it's not uncommon for guys to hit on him, either. Whether Zelos actually IS a manslut is up to interpretation, but one thing is definitely certain: all he has to do is say the word and he can get laid. Hands down.
- According to the tally on a certain confessions blog, the character most lusted after by the Tales fandom is Yuri Lowell. And no one was surprised. (Worth noting that Zelos also ranked pretty high on the list, though)
- Leon Magnus is in a similar situation, to the point where Rutee suggested he use this in a similar way to Zelos's skill. His immense popularity in the fandom is lampshaded in several skits, including one where swords imprinted with his personality are getting sold out despite the whopping price tag of 99 million Gald each.
- In terms of female characters, this trope is usually applied to everyone's favourite trap-prone large-breasted kunoichi Sheena Fujibayashi of Symphonia fame. Being voiced by Jennifer Hale in the first game helps her case out a lot although Zelos gives her some pretty good competition.
- Judith is a similar case, helped by her flirty personality.
- From Tales of Phantasia: "I bet Arche fucks like a tiger."
- Commander Shepard of Mass Effect is not only this in the eyes of the fandom, but also something of a canon example, what with the sheer number of people who can fall for them, or even just express interest.
- There are at least SEVENTEEN different characters that Shepard can bang in the series (the availability of most of those depends on Shepard's sex, though at least six of them don't care).
- In Mass Effect 2, Shepard gets a breeding request. From a Krogan.
- The Wayward Bard in the Dragon Age: Inquisition tie-in game, The Last Court. Stories of the player bankrupting Serault just to sleep with the Wayward Bard are legion.
- Nick and Ellis of Left 4 Dead 2 are just as much sex gods together as they are apart. Rochelle has no idea what she's missing out on, choosing Francis over Nick. Ellis has laid claim to the only surviving female who isn't his "sister by circumstance".
- Team Fortress 2: Scout's mother, both in fandom and in universe. The actual classes themselves alternate between this trope and Memetic Molester depending on who you ask.
- Saxton Hale. The man himself thinks this of the Administrator.
- Sniper and Spy being examples gets a nod in this comic.
- Persona 3: Minato Arisato / Makoto Yuuki and Yu Narukami (of Persona 4) can potentially sleep with over a dozen girls between them, plus have a further 3 or 4 girls romantically interested in them, plus a truck load of Ho Yay with their male friends. This includes a Robot Girl (Aigis) and a pair of sisters that may not be entirely human (Elizabeth, in Minato's case; Margaret, in Yuu's). From the fandom's point of view, they can seduce anything.
- As far as general Shin Megami Tensei goes, we have Mara, who happens to be almost literally a sex god; he/she represents humanity's desires, Lust being one of them.
- Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond And Pearl. More than a few ten year olds (not all of whom were male) have suddenly discovered women by staring at her.
- Cynthia's one of the few people to have the dubious honor of being both a Memetic Sex God and a Memetic Molester, apparently because she's most often seen with (and by extension, shipped with) younger Trainers.
- Flannery from Pokemon Ruby And Sapphire has some of the most fanart of any Pokemon female characters.
- Skyla ffrom Pokémon Black and White . There's a lot of high-quality fanart of hers that emphasizes this.
- From the same game, Elesa. The two are even frequently shipped together, especially after the sequels made it evident that the two had become friends.
- Everybody wants to go on the Ferris Wheel with N. Like Cynthia, he's also a Memetic Molester, depending on how you see him.
- Hilda became this soon after her design was revealed. Her sequel counterpart is picking up her legacy, though not as quickly.
- And before Hilda there's May. She's up there with Cynthia and Skyla in terms of this trope.
- Marlon, the last gym leader from Black 2 and White 2, is getting this to some degree, thanks to the Tan Lines around his waist.
- Ditto could be considered this for other Pokemon. Given its frequently-called upon ability to reproduce with anything - as in, anything, including rocks, whales, ice cream, garbage bags, monkeys, living dolls, ghosts, eggs, and sentient keyrings - if it isn't this then it's definitely some sort of molester.
- The most attractive Pokemon of all are Gardevoir and Gallade, with their humanoid appearances are their most appealing features, and the rabbit Pokemon Lopunny, being treated as essentially a Playboy Bunny in Pokemon form.
- Professor Sycamore of Pokémon X and Y has become this less than 24 hours after his reveal.
- Funny, he appears to be this in-series as well.
- Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal, a poorly translated bootleg of Pokemon Crystal Version, presents an unintentional example. Among its atrocious translations, whenever you obtain an item, the game actually translates putting something in your bag as fucking it. So, "Eggie put the potion in the bag" would be turned into "EGGIE!DRUG BAG FUCK." So the player ends up having sex with every item that they receive.
- Ragna The Bloodedge and Jin Kisaragi of BlazBlue.
- Also, everyone wants to fondle Makoto's tail. Both in-universe.
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy gives us Jecht. You better not cry though, you'll make him uncomfortable.
- Marisa Kirisame of Touhou gets this portrayal quite often. Unwanted Harem or not, she often gets shipped with all sorts of people, among them Reimu Hakurei, Alice Margatroid, Patchouli Knowledge, Nitori Kawashiro, Flandre Scarlet, Rinnosuke Morichika and Byakuren Hijiri. Yes that's a long list and yet those are just the most common pairings.
- Also, everyone is M for Yuuka.
- Reisen Udongein Inaba, memetically popular for being a useless bunny who is "only good for her sex appeal."
- Reimu Hakurei, whose Detached Sleeves outfit has given rise to the (usually tongue-in-cheek) armpit fetish.
- Cave Story: Everyone's Robosexual for Curly Brace.
- In Star Wars: The Old Republic, within four days of launch, players were asking to make Darth Zash romanceable. This mostly went away after more of the players got far enough into the plot to learn that Zash's beauty is an illusion, having Cast from Lifespan due to her extensive use of the Dark Side, leaving her with a prematurely age-ravaged body.
- In a rather hilarious fandom in-joke, Macha from Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is a Memetic Virgin. She is forever doomed to continue seeking someone willing to pop her cherry, to no avail.
- beatmania IIDX's Rche has gotten quite a bit of...attention...from both female fans and male fans alike.
- Kratos from God of War. Even Aphrodite wants him!
- The Wii Fit Trainer from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, of all people. If we pay attention to her Rule 34 fan arts, she's gonna take all Nintendo characters in the game for an "after-class lesson". ALL OF THEM!
- We have Regina from the Dino Crisis series. It doesn't matter if who she's getting with is even human!
- FinalFantasy VII's Tifa Lockhart has been regarded as such by gamers and magazine editors, for years. She's frequently and consistently ranked high on numerous "Hottest Game Girls" and 'Game Babes' charts (noted under Reception, here) and her redesign in Advent Children has only added to her appeal.
- Haunting Ground: Fiona's in-game character model is deliberately designed to invoke this; from gainaxing, to the exaggeration of her hips swaying when she walks, and having long, beautiful legs which the camera makes certain are seen prominently, during cutscenes. Her unlockable costumes cater to multiple fetishes, particularly her hospital gown, which leaves her barefoot and is so short that, at certain angles, you can see she isn't wearing anything underneath. It makes you wonder whether her "Azoth" isn't really a euphemism for something else.
- Like Tifa, Tomb Raider's Lara Croft has consistently ranked on various "Hottest Game Babes" and cyber pin-up girl charts over the years. Mainly because of her skintight short shorts and her "twin guns". During its heyday, there were rumors of a code to play the game nude, which obviously turned out to be false. That didn't stop gamers from creating nude skins of their own in order to see her naked.
- Super Robot Wars: Excellen Browning; loads of Accidental Innuendo, The Tease, hints of If It's You, It's Okay combined Les Yay and being the Uke in girl-on-girl fanworks. Perhaps tellingly, the animators for one of the series' Animated Adaptations definitely believe this is the case◊.
- Carmen Sandiego, especially in the cartoon adaptation. She's a firm example of Evil Is Sexy and has quite the Nice Hat. Her being a mysterious, GentlewomanThief only adds to it.
- Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's became one almost instantly. The fact that Foxy is a robot wearing a fox costume, who is obviously underequipped for the role, doesn't seem to have had any bearing whatsoever.
- Palutena from Kid Icarus: Uprising due to her redesign, her being a bit of The Tease to Pit, and her Fanservice being played up in promotional material, which included a bath scene of her in an animated short. Heck, one of her taunts in Super Smash Bros. is her twirling around her staff like it's a stripper pole and giggling.
- Tip Wilkin of Skin Horse, who has bedded every woman seen in the series except U.N.I.T.Y. the zombie and Mad Scientist Dr. Tigerlily Jones. When he was bitten by a werewolf and changed, he became irresistible to all the female canines in the area. He's a Wholesome Crossdresser too, which doesn't seem to turn anyone off.
- Noblesse has Rai, a sexy 820 year old vampire who doesn't look a day over 20. Causes heads to turn wherever he goes — both in universe and out.
- Homestuck: Among her fans, Vriska.
- Within minutes of being introduced, Jake English had become this. Helped along by the fact that he loves guns and, in a story where the main characters are all 13, he was nearly 16.
- The B2 kids are all 15/16 when introduced.
- Every single one of his friends has a crush on him. Yes, all of them.
- There's also Dirk Strider, who saves all his dying friends by making out with all of them, and whose most popular fanon voice is so sexy it can make you pregnant, even you're a guy.
- PORRIM MARYAM. (After being introduced in Act 6 Intermission 3, she became a sex goddess almost as quickly as Jake became a god.)
- Zii in Ménage ŕ 3. Even the Girls Want Her, even straight women who have never thought of sex with women. Even gay men want her.
- Gary seems to have well and truly surpassed Zii if recent strips are any indication. Male or female, straight, gay or bi it doesn't seem to matter when it comes to being attracted to Gary.
- Sonichu has Mary Lee Walsh/Slaweel.
- The Order of the Stick: Elan Heel Face Turned an enemy ninja through sheer attractiveness. Unwittingly.
- Magick Chicks: In-universe, Faith Abbot doubles as this and The Pornomancer, since the student body at Artemis is chomping at the bit for the chance to be with her.
- Greg Miller, IGN.com's resident Cloud Cuckoo Lander and Superman/Ghostbusters fanboy is apparently enough of one to have his own relationship advice segment called "Knocking Boots With Greg Miller" on Game Scoop (one of the site's podcasts). This advice is often ridiculous. Perhaps most famously, he once answered a question from a guy who was afraid of having sex with his girlfriend in her father's house. The advice was to "bang her on the mailbox" because mailboxes are technically federal property.
- Fernando will have sex with you. Then he will prepare a stew.
- In the That Guy with the Glasses fandom, it's accepted that The Nostalgia Critic turns everyone around him and watching him into a sadist.
- On Cracked, the comments for any article or video that Soren Bowie writes or appears will have several mentions of how sexy he is.
- Though he's been touted for his awesome sideburns since his first appearance, Tim from Marble Hornets (both the character and the actor who plays him) has become something of this in the eyes of the fandom, mostly because of his larger role in Season 3. A side of Creator Worship and his participation in this YouTube channel have resulted in a rather large cult I'm your doc, doc, d-d-doctor Dick! And I'm gonna heal you with my fay-bul-ous stick!
- One word: Gackt. Not only do his appearances on TV create a boost in ratings amongst female viewers, he has also been voted Japan's sexiest man, best looking in a suit, best looking in a kimono, best looking in a tuxedo and best looking as a samurai.
- And was also voted by Japan as having the 4th most-desired skin. Pretty good for a guy who is pushing 40 and has slight acne scars from when he was a teen.
- It's not just in Japan, as nearly any female (and quite a few of the males) who know of him will gladly tell you.
- Turbo Lover of The Protomen
- Any of the Protomen, really.
- GAKUPO. Being as he's based off Gackt's voice, that's a given....though it crosses over into Memetic Molester at times.
- Gilbert Gottfried's reading of Fifty Shades of Grey can only be described as ''Sensual''
- Markiplier. This is most likely due to his pretty deep voice, which belies his Adorkable antics.
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: Dr. Ivo Robotnik, thanks to YouTube Poop. It doesn't help that his designer was set out to make him "the world's sexiest fat man".
- That's not to say Sonic himself doesn't get any action. At least five girls in Mobius fell for his charm.
- Archer has so many examples of this trope, it's become a Memetic Sex Pantheon.
- Given Avatar: The Last Airbender has a prominent female cast and no shortage of attractive males, it was inevitable that some of them would wind up here:
- Sokka was quite the ladies' man in-series, having successfully hooked up with Suki and, before her, Princess Yue. Plus, he was the object of Ty Lee's one-sided crush. But it's his Wang Fire cover identity that earns him his spot here. Though it was only used briefly as a disguise, it quickly became an internet meme that merely looking at Wang Fire could get a girl pregnant. Due largely in part to Katara posing as his pregnant wife, Mrs. "Sapphire Fire", complete with a Balloon Belly disguise.
- Speaking of Ty Lee, you can imagine the thoughts some fans have had about her sexual prowess, given she's an acrobat and a contortionist, and has mastered the art of manipulating the pressure points of the human body. You can also guess which point they have in mind.
- Princess Azula is regarded more as a Memetic Molester, ever since that "favorite prisoner" line she used in regard to Suki in "The Day of Black Sun" mini arc. Which had more than a few fans wanting to be her prisoner, themselves, but gladly envisioning Mai, Ty Lee, and even her brother, Zuko, in their stead.
- Episode 2 of the Black Dynamite animated series reveals Bullhorn as this.
- What can I say, the man can rhyme and sing~/ You'd be hard-pressed to find another (literal) panty-droppin' dingaling!
- Maddie Fenton from Danny Phantom, who's basically following the footsteps of Dexter's mom from Dexter's Laboratory.
- Princess What's-Her-Name from Earthworm Jim. Hideously deformed by the standards of her home planet Insektica, but captivatingly beautiful by the standards of Earth.
- Double D. Although not really sexy, he is seen as insanely cute by girls In-Universe and out, both with his looks, geeky personality and his very shy and humble traits. But if you ever thought this prevents the fans from depicting him as a Memetic Sex God, boy, you are wrong.
- Bill Clinton as portrayed on Family Guy. When Peter confronts him for sleeping with Lois, he ends up in bed with Clinton himself in less than five minutes.
: "Mr. President, I need to have a word with you!"
Lois: "Wow! You're certainly are very persuasive."
Bill: "So I've been told. Hey are you up for a little NAFTA?
Lois: "What's that?
Bill: "Nother Afternoon Fucking That Ass!" *laughs
- Also within Family Guy, Lois Griffin herself counts as this.
- Peg from Goof Troop. Everyone wants her, even her own children, her neighbor's kid, and people from other series.
- Goofy too, considering that Max is living proof he actually had sex with someone.
- Flippy from Happy Tree Friends, especially his human, anime version. Even his teddy bear version is considered to be sexy by many fans. The comments on Youtube videos clearly prove it.
- Kim Possible: She can do anything. The slash fiction says everyone wants her, and forum caption threads claim she leaves them broken and spent as she still demands more.
- Given that she is satisfied in their relationship, what does that make Ron?
- A growing number of Bronies agree that Big Macintosh from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic has been working all the mares' crops in Ponyville.
- In the official comic books, Big Mac does get all the mares. He's not even interested in Princess Luna. That doesn't stop her from trying.
- The entire mane cast could be considered this, along with Princess Celestia.
- As evil and frightening as she is, there's bound to be others who have given this 'honor' to Queen Chrysalis. In the show's G/PG-rated world, she is, after all, essentially a succubus.
- Speaking of evil characters, pretty much every major villain got their fair share of shipping (yes, even the Windigos), though Discord is the most blatantly obvious of them, being usually paired with Celestia and Pinkie Pie. Nightmare Moon, on the other hand, tends to end up somewhere else.
- From Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks Adagio Dazzle, who after the Villain Song "Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands)", fans like to feature her flirting/seducing nearly everyone, including the viewers.
- Spitfires has been portrayed like this by the fandom for a while now. She's also been getting some pretty suggestive fanart from the fandom.
- Scooby-Doo's Velma Dinkley is a barely-restrained sex goddess◊ in nerd's clothing, a barely-in-the-closet butch lesbian, or both, depending on interpretation. In Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, she's certainly not shy about what she wants in a relationship.
- Daphne Blake, because she has been in almost every Scooby-Doo related project solely because of her sex appeal.
- South Park: Kenny McKormick will do anything.
- Chef. He's got the best balls in the whole wide world.
- Cartman's mother has screwed every man in town. Even Mr. Garrison had sex with her.
- Teen Titans has Starfire, her looks are constantly praised by heroes, even villains, and bystanders.
- Raven falls under this trope as well.
- The Legend of Korra also has its share of Perverse Sexual Lust Objects:
- Naturally, Korra is foremost among them, due to her caramel complexion, natural beauty, and the fact she's a hot amazon. Many a fan declared themselves "Korrasexual" well in advance of the series' premiere and she's since become a Launcher of a Thousand Ships. Which is why a popular solution to the shipping wars is to simply have Korra form a harem that includes everyone in the new Team Avatar.
- As the series' leading male, Mako has gained a pretty decent fangirl following and is obviously shipped with both Korra and Asami.
- All Asami needs to do is flip her◊ hair◊ and the boys come running to her side.
- As sleazy as he may be, Tahno actually earned a fangirl following of his own, both in-series and among the fandom. With many citing his line about wanting to show Korra how a pro "bends".
- General Iroh II was shipped with everyone just hours after his character was revealed.
- "Book 3" introduced Opal Bei Fong. If the growing amount of hentai art of her is any indication, it seems the fandom thinks the rest of the cast wants into her robes. Korra is the main one depicted with her, as much of the aforementioned artwork features them as Friends with Benefits.
- The same can be said of Bolin, who briefly dated Eska, which soon had fans shipping him with her and her twin brother, Desna. There's also art of him shagging Opal and her mother, in some case, with both at once.
- Sara Bellum from The Powerpuff Girls. So sexy, her face can't legally be shown in a children's cartoon.
- Tygra from ThunderCats (2011) will ring your bell.
- Also Cheetara, with her assets
- Knock Out from Transformers Prime is becoming either this or a Memetic Molester (hard to tell) amongst the YouTube and Deviant ART crowds. If you believe the fan art, Knock Out has been with everyone. Doesn't help that he's depicted as a metrosexual in canon.
- Flora from Winx Club is considered particularly gorgeous by some and in-universe, she receives the most attention from guys. Even a villain said she'd be his favorite if they weren't enemies, and she has more ships than the other protagonists.
- Red Arrow from Young Justice. Is it the red hair? Those muscles? Being voiced by Crispin Freeman?
- All of the above, maybe?
- Robin. Season two along with the corresponding comic turned it Up to Eleven and then some: he's legal now and has gotten with Zatanna and Rocket in the past, had a one night stand with Bette Kane AND Batgirl within twenty four hours of each other, implied to be crushed on by Wonder Girl, and has gotten flexible in a fight with Tigress/Artemis. He's bound to make Batman proud at this point.