- Foxy Fables
- M.K. 22
- Lior Ashkenazi
- Ronit Elkabetz
- Oded Fehr
- Ari Folman
- Gal Gadot
- Ephraim Kishon
- Shuki Levy
- Vince Offer
- Yotam Perel
- Natalie Portmannote
- Haim Saban
- Alona Tal
- Chaim Topol
- Raviv "Ricky" Ullman
- Ayelet Zurer
Films — Animation
Films — Live-Action
- An American Hippie in Israelnote
- The Band's Visitnote
- Big Bad Wolves
- The Bubblenote
- The Congress
- Cupcakes note
- The Debt note
- Frozen Daysnote
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- Hamossad Hasagur note
- The Policeman note
- Turn Left at the End of the World
- Walk on Water note
- Yossi And Jagger
- Zero Motivation note
- BeTipul (In Therapy) note
- Bnei Aruba note
- The Chamber Quintet
- Eretz Nehederet note
- Fauda note
- HaKhayim Ze Lo Hakolnote
- The Jews Are Coming
- Kochav Nolad
- Ktzarimnote note
- Prisoners of War
- The Bible, mostly.note
- Knellers Happy Campers, the novella Wristcutters: A Love Story was adapted from
- A Simple Story
- Summer Celebration
- Ha Chevre Ha Tovim
- Dudu Aharon — One of the biggest modern-day Israeli musical icons.
- Yardena Arazi — Two-time Eurovision presenter and one-time host, she was the biggest female star of the '80s.
- Shlomo Artzi — Probably the most beloved and popular musician in Israeli history.
- Gali Atari — Winner of the 1979 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Asaf Avidan — Popular folk-rock entertainer whose "Reckoning Song" became an international hit in 2012 thanks to a remix.
- Ehud Banai — A major figure in the Israeli rock industry during the late '80s and early '90s.
- Izhar Cohen — The first Israeli Eurovision winner in history.
- Dana International — Famous transgender singer who became an LGBT icon in and outside Israel.
- Arik Einstein — The original star of Israeli music and probably its biggest influencer overall.
- EthniX — Hugely popular band of the '90s who mixed new wave music with Mizrahi sounds.
- Aviv Geffen — Rock star often considered the nation's answer to David Bowie or Marilyn Manson
- Eyal Golan — The biggest name of the 21st century and one of the most popular Israeli stars overall.
- Sarit Hadad — Sephardic female singer who was the leading woman in Israeli music throughout the 2000s.
- Ofra Haza — A beloved female entertainer who was one of its most visible names internationally
- Ilanit — One of the first big women in the Israeli music scene, she was a big star in the '70s and ex-Eurovision contestant.
- Infected Mushroom
- Keren Ann
- The Living Tombstone
- Shiri Maimon — Kochav Nolad runner up, she became a popular singer, actress, and celebrity and one of the most visible Israelis internationally.
- Achinoam "Noa" Nini — Internationally prolific Arab-Jewish singer known for her left-wing pro-Palestinian views.
- Esther and Abi Ofarim — Husband-and-wife duo behind a Eurovision second-placer and a UK #1 hit.
- Kobi Peretz — One-time one-hit wonder who escaped the stigma and became a major pop name.
- Idan Raichel — Eclectic fusion singer-songwriter behind "The Idan Raichel Project", a major force in Israeli music throughout the 2000s.
- Rita (Farouz) — Persian immigrant who became a big name in the music scene throughout the 90s.
- Gene Simmons — Bassist and co-lead singer of Kiss.
- Teapacks (Tipex) and Kobi Oz — Humorous pop-rock band who dominated throughout the late '90s and early '00s.
- Haim Zinovich (HaSaruf) — Hard rocker who took on the persona of a burnt paraplegic hoping to find acceptance by the Israeli music community.