Heartwarming / World Embryo
- Youhei sacrificing his core to save Riku. So sweet and yet so sad.
- The fact that his teacher did the exact same thing to save him. is just as heartwarming as heartbreaking.
- Rena's Take My Hand moment after Youhei's death.
- Later when Riku does the same thing to save Rena from being dragged into the abyss by her own guilt.
- Riku reminding Rena that they are accomplices and he won't tell anyone her memories returned after her Heroic BSOD.
- When everyone gears up to find Rena after she runs off to become the next Coffin Princess.
- Ende being brought to tears when Riku showed her his memories, including that her old Master would always be watching over her. This solidifies her Heel–Face Turn.
- Youhei's ghost showing up in the final battle to encourage Riku to keep going, while the memories of those who died came to protect the living.