Tear Jerker: World Embryo
- Youhei's death and then Riku finding out that his stepmother no longer remembers him. It leaves Riku in a Heroic BSOD.
- Same with Yui's death, even though Takao was trying to save her, and what it's worst is that it were Riku's lies that led her to it.
- Neene's death, as she called Riku "Liar", half-crying and half-smiling.
- Nanami's death, I honestly think the author loves breaking the boy.
- Shizuru breaking down in tears when Riku returns and says he couldn't protect Neene.
- Yui and Julie's deaths for Takao. Especially Julie's, his mother died twice for him, and he couldn't do anything about it.
- Shirou's breakdown once he found out that no one remembered Sayoko.
- Tougo had to Mercy Kill his brother in the end, after he'd been driven insane by the memories of death.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.