- "I serve the Nelwyn."
- What really makes this special is that all through the movie, Madmartigan has been, up to this point, calling Willow by the derogatory remark "peck." When he finally refers to Willow properly, he is dead serious about his oath.
- The scenes between Willow and his wife are incredibly sweet, especially their good-bye at the beginning. And they have the cutest kids ever.
- Willow's dedication to taking care of Elora Danen.
- The Brownies have been giving Willow a hard time since they've met. However, in the scene where Willow goes to the island to find Fin Raziel, The Brownies guard Elora until he comes back.
Franjean: We will guard her with our meager lives!
- And they've kept their word, too.
- When chained behind Sorsha's cart, a tired Willow stumbles and falls. Without hesitation or comment, Madmartigan picks him up and carries him.
- Not to mention when a bloodied Willow stumbles out of Tir Asleen after Kael takes the baby, Madmartigan rushes to his side and reassures him that they'll get her back; "Can you ride?" James Horner's score adds the perfect touch.
- James Horner's score in the opening credits. Doubles as a tearjerker.