- Every film has a recurring theme of turning enemies into allies. With the exception of Mr. Lisp and Tick-Tock, every major villain ends up redeemed by the end of the film.
- Floop taking Juni's advice about his show needing heart, and bringing the Carmen and Juni robots onto the show.
- The very fact that Floop only ever cares about his show doing well. He never cares about the villainous schemes going on. All he wants is to make his show better.
- Gregorio and Machete hug it out after the battle, both of which having fighting since before the show and not having any idea what caused the fight in the first place, M sobbing some Manly Tears because of it.
- Carmen confessing everything to her parents about all the times she ran away from home or skipped school behind their back when she finally finds them. And we get this exchange;
Ingrid: Is that what you want to be, free from your family?Carmen: I used to. Not anymore.
- Carmen and Juni growing their relationship from the first movie on.
- Carmen telling the boss that if the agency wants the Cortezes, they need to call them all, in the first film. She doesn't want her and her brother to fight alone.
- During the climax of the third movie, Gregorio is working on The Fifth Brain project. He's about to activate it and even says it's the most important moment of his life when his kids call him for help. Without a moment's hesitation he sweeps everything off the table and takes off.
- And Felix follows right after him, this is super heartwarming because of what he says: "Well I'm their uncle." This is super heartwarming because after one whole movie of telling them he's not their uncle, he decides to accept it, he is their uncle.