Heartwarming: Puella Magi Oriko Magica
- After breaking out of Homura's protective barrier, Madoka runs off to find her and meets up with Sayaka and Hitomi and tells them she intends to help Homura in her fight. Sayaka tells her not to go, that there's no way she could possibly help since it's too dangerous... and then says that she'll be the one to help her because Homura is their friend. Considering their interactions in the other timelines, this is particularly Heartwarming. The three of them then set off to go after her. This turns out to be a BAD idea.
- Kyouko's interactions with Yuuma are generally this, especially considering Yuuma's back-story. You just can't help but to go d'awww at their interactions.
- Little Oriko, who just wants to help her dad make the world a better place, especially in the belief that her late mother would be proud of them..
- They may be the villains, but Oriko and Kirika are so devoted to each other that it hurts.
- In Symmetry Diamond, Oriko and Kirika help Yuuma leave her abusive parents and find a new home.
- A montage is shown of people calling Oriko by her last name and seeing her as her father's daughter first and foremost. It then ends with Kirika calling out, "Oriko!" indicating that she sees Oriko, first and foremost, as her own person.
- After dying, Oriko is left alone in the afterlife to regret her sins... and then Kirika shows up and declares that since she had a hand in committing those sins, she'll share the burden of them forever.