Heartwarming: Michael Jackson
- He saved a man from committing suicide!
- All profits from the Dangerous Tour were donated to various charities including Jackson's own "Heal the World Foundation".
- Every time when he talked about how much he loved his fans.
- The TV-special "Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies" in which we get to see a lot of funny and heartwarming home videos with Michael clearly having a great time looking back at it.
- The very end of the special where he talks about what he's most proud of: his children.
- During his Bad, Dangerous, and History World Tours, he would allow one girl from the audience to come up on stage with him during the songs "She's Out Of My Life" (for Bad and Dangerous) and "You Are Not Alone" (for History). The looks on the girls' faces when they are picked to go onstage with him are just so sweet; you can often see them mouthing, "I love you", or sometimes they would fall to their knees and kiss his hand. Once, a girl even fainted when she went up onstage; he just picked her up and handed her gently back to the security. Of course, some girls got a little bit rough with him, but he just kept doing it anyway.