Heartwarming / Mamma Mia!
- Bill, Harry and Sam saying it was all right if they were only 1/3 of Sophie's father.
- Pretty much the entire film, really, but Slipping Through My Fingers is the Crowning Moment of Heartwarming of the Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- To add a bit more perspective: Movie Bob, who absolutely despised everything about this movie, was genuinely touched by that one scene.
- And Dancing Queen is the other CMoH.
- The Super Trouper scene.
- Donna. Sam. "When All Is Said And Done." It's Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan, and the results are exactly what you'd expect from actors of that caliber.