- If you didn't crack up when Sam was proposing to Donna, just look in the background behind Donna: the priest's face is hilarious. His eyes pop and everything.
- Also his face when Sophie tells Donna she doesn't care if she's slept with "hundreds of men." The priest is a bit of a One-Scene Wonder on the whole.
- The swimmers from "Lay All Your Love On Me". Seriously; go see it and not laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of it.
- This lovely line from Donna:
Somebody up there has got it in for me. I bet it's my mother...
- Sam has a pretty good one too:
So, Lorraine called me an idiot and married me to prove it.