- Bill's final ride down the hill on Silver, snapping Audra out of her trance. Their loving embrace at the end is the perfect triumphant cap to the story.
- At the end Ben and Beverly finally hook up and leave Derry together. Victorious Childhood Friend doesn't even begin to cover it.
- The movie adds another layer of heartwarming to this. Not only do Ben and Beverly end up getting married, Beverly gets pregnant shortly afterwards, hinting that the curse of infertility on the group has been broken.
- The Losers Club teaming up to protect Mike from Henry Bowers, even though they barely know him at the time.
- Bill and Georgie's relationship seen at the beginning of the novel and talked about from time to time.
- While hiding from Henry's gang. Beverly thanks Ben for the poem he wrote for her, even when he denies it.
- Some of the anecdotes by Mike's father sink into this. Despite the racism he experienced, there were still white people who would fight tooth and nail; the story of the Sheriff working on the case after a vicious hate crime is particularly heartwarming.