- Henry goes and beats the guy that groped Karen:
Guy: What do you want, fucko? You want some?
Henry: *immediately beats him in the face with a gun about fifteen times* I swear on my mother if you touch her again you're dead!" *hits him again*
- After beating Batt's to death and moving the body, Tommy apologizes to Henry in his own way.
Tommy: I didn't wanna get blood on your floor.
- Jimmy's Manly Tears after Tommy is killed, showing that underneath the psychopathic nature, he did have a good friend he cared about and meant something to him.
- This also shows when Jimmy and Tommy tells Henry about Tommy being made. Jimmy actually seems more excited than Tommy, acting like a proud father who's son made it into Harvard. Jimmy beams, "We're all going to work for this guy some day!", not even caring that he's basically going to take a back seat theoretically in the crew he runs. He's just so happy that his protgee accomplished something an Irish-born like Henry and Jimmy couldn't.
- It's subtlely implied that Paulie intentionally gave himself contempt of court so he could be there for Henry during his first year in jail.