Heartwarming: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
- "When all is said and done, I am glad to have met you."
- Chiyo's last words of encouragement to Seto:
"Seeing this ring again it brings back such a flood of memories for me. I see his smiling face that I loved so much. I see his fingers, long and rough, yet beautiful at the same time. Oh how I missed this ring. I missed it so much...And yes, I know...I don't have much time left. But for you, I'm sure there are many tomorrows waiting. So, you must go on your way. You must live. Live. Live your life...Until you breathe your last breath, live life to the fullest."
- As Seto climbs the tall red tower in order to face Shin he hears the voices of Personal Frame, Chiyo and Crow cheering him on and giving him their support..
- The final entry in the series of memory items collectively known as the Seven Colored Bells.
- "You are my best friend. My best friend. My best friend..."
- Seto tuning into the two-way radio and hearing not just one, but numerous human(?) voices, just at that moment, searching for others just like him.
- Seto's reunion in prison with the Silver-Haired Girl Ren and all of her cats, whose amiable reactions lead her to trust him.