Trivia: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Seto and Crow in the Japanese version
- Doing It for the Art: A lot of attention has been paid to the details in the game. All posters look real (the visuals and the words on them are legible), and the throwaway details are cared for. For example, a maintenance chart in the boiler room in the early Sinister Subway level is filled out with workers' names, dates, etc. The same graphic is never used again.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Seto is Ichigo Kurosaki and Lelouch Lamperouge, Ren is Tenten, Sai is Aigis and Kallen Kozuki, Crow is Toshiro Hitsugaya, Personal Frame is Para-Medic, and Chiyo is Chibi Trunks.
- Life Imitates Art: Compare Fragile Dreams and its abandoned locations with the similarly abandoned, left-to-rot Real Life locations in rural Japan.
- Word of God: An interview with the creator months after the Japanese release revealed there are two Shins - one is an AI copy of the real Shin, to which the other is Seto's grandfather, the old man whom he was living with.
- Shrug of God: However, the creator himself isn't entirely sure about a few things.