Heartwarming: Enderís Game
- In Shadow of the Giant, when Petra rereads Bean's note that Peter had read to her earlier, she realizes that the "I love you" at the beginning wasn't in the note; while the note of course said it implicitly throughout the whole thing, the "I love you" was from Peter.
- When Ender kisses the snake.
- When Ender gets into the simulator after being told that he'll be getting living subordinates... and finding out it's the children from the Battle Room, some of whom he considers friends.
- Everything after the final battle.
- "The most noble title any child can have is Third." "For you, Ender."
- From the movie, Sergeant Dap finally saluting to Ender.
- From the movie, the final scene between Ender and the only remaining Formic Queen. Doubles as a Tear Jerker.