Heartwarming: Dragon Ball Multiverse
- Universe 6: Yeah, Bojack killed the Z-Fighters, but seeing them reunited in the Other World is touching.
- Universe 9 Yamecha forfeiting against universe 14 Android 18 to convince her of his good intentions, since he realized that she and her brother actually need help to repair themselves or soon they'll start to break down. He seems to think he can get them to Heel-Face Turn as weel.
- Chapter 26, page 579. Vegeta, disgusted after Pan considers dropping out of the tournament, scolds her and reminds her that she is descended from Goku and Gohan (and insulting Goten, Trunks and Bra for not being true fighters). Pan agrees, and Vegeta encourages her to utterly massacre U13 Kakarot.
- Vegeta got another (smaller) one two pages earlier. After knocking out U12 Trunks, instead of acting like a douche and insulting his son for losing (as he probably would have at any point other than the end of canon), he catches Trunks as he falls unconscious and carries him back over to the U12 area. He even gives his son a very brief compliment. Doesn't sound like much, but for Vegeta, that's huge.
- Page 1055: Vegeta nailing in how far he has come, finally calling Son Goku by his name, after utterly thrashing U13!Kakarot !
- Before that, an indirect one also going very far to acknowledge Vegeta's Character Development: in Page 1046 when Babidi acknowledges he can't sense evil in U18!Vegeta anymore.
- Inevitable when the wish to revive all those who had been killed in the tournament is used, since that means U16 Pan is reunited with her family.
- When the U19 fighters reveal their motives for fighting in the tournament (restore their planet after its carbonite infection and prevent it from destroying the universe), Goku and the remaining U16 and U18 fighters unconditionally promise to fulfil their wish if either of their competitors were to win. As much of a bitch Bra can be, she doesn't even hesitate to tell Eleim she'll do it, and she's openly determined to do it.