Heartwarming: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
- The Flower of Happiness theme for the "good Ending".
- When Laharl is reunited with his mother.
- Following the reunion, Laharl, after spending half the game calling Flonne you or Love Freak, finally calls her by her name.
- When Kurtis sacrifices his life to free Jennifer from Carter's mind control and stop her from blowing up the heroes, Laharl commands "Heed my words, Death. I command you in the name of King Laharl. Lead the soul of Kurtis, Defender of Earth, to his family's side.
- The good ending. The ending theme, Flower of Happiness, only serves to reinforce the idea.
- Disgaea has a lot. Especially the ending. "Become a magnificent Overlord, Laharl" indeed. Or the whole Demonic Overlord willing to pull off a Heroic Sacrifice out of love. Though in the normal ending, this pushed straight into Tear Jerker...
- A very rare Arson, Murder, and Admiration Laharl gave to Etna after she reveals her Batman Gambit against Madaras and curbstomps him HARD.