- Pretty much all the interactions between Andrea and Bruce that don't qualify for Tear Jerker are heartwarming. Especially when Bruce proposes.
Andrea: I thought I had thrown you for a loop. I thought you didn't know what to do with me because I wasn't in the plan.Bruce: You are now. I'm changing the plan. (they kiss)
- "Maybe they already have. Maybe they sent me."
- Alfred's kind words of encouragement after Andrea disappears.
- Even with suspicions high and reasonable points being stacked against Batman, Gordon refuses to have any part in hunting his friend or even suspecting him.
- In a bizarre way, Joker's collective reaction to his old gang: He's happy to see Sal again, until Sal incurs his wrath, at least, he wants to kill the Phantasm to avenge the "old gang," as he calls them, and even his gassing Arthur Reeves can be seen as revenge for Arthur's role in their deaths.