Headscratchers: The Neverhood
- How exactly do those letters get into the mailbox, considering where it is?
- That is what bugs you about the game world? Seriously?
- Fandon decided the letters are delivered via Klaybird.
- Where are those radio signals being broadcast from? From inside the 'Hood? If so, then who put them all together? Especially considering that The Neverhood seems to be a relatively young place. If they're from the outside, how close are they, really, to the nearest... er... Quatar-son-realm?
- This troper thinks that the Hall of Records stated that Hoborg intentionally went pretty far from any of Quater's family because of his search for super-pure Klay. (which he used to make the Neverhood)
- Who is Quarter supposed to represent? Jesus? Who do his seven sons represent in the bible?