Headscratchers: 1000 Ways to Die
- Just wondering how true are these stories that are told in the show, cause I saw "Way to Die #948: Titti Titti Bang Bang" and as I remind Mythbusters probe this can't happen.
- 1. They tested actual breast implants the ones she got were fake.
- 2. This happened to a woman in Russia but she lived
- Did "Way to Die #701: Steward-Death" actually happen? I'm an aviation fan, I've been informing myself about air disasters with it's investigations and never heard about this. Plus it says is happened in 1998 and as I know the last sudden de-compression where a flight attendant was sucked out occured in 1988 in Aloha flight 243.
- The death is based on Aloha Flight 243. The name, location and date were changed.