YMMV: 1000 Ways to Die
- Acceptable Targets: Perverts, addicts, thieves, criminals, idiots on drugs and general assholes make up most of the body count. See also Karmic Death, which is increasing as the show continues.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Death #1000, "Premature Endings". In the midst of all the deaths brought on by stupidity and ignorance, this segment's subject is an elderly man who lived a rich, full live and passes away quietly and peacefully with his loving daughter by his side.
- Dude, Not Funny!: People do get offended or horrified by this show.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Several of the deaths in Dumb Ways To Die are very similar to those in here.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Way to Die #181 Pris-Un-Done has some creepy similarities to the Ferguson incident. And it premiered 2.5 years before the incident.
- Narm: While some of the deaths on this show are genuinely disturbing, some of them are so ridiculous that you can't help but laugh at them.
- The acting is also occasionally bad. Like the episode where a guy fall beneath a pavement cleaner, we see his girlfriend trying and failing to look horrified.
- The doctor in "Park-gore" looked a little happy when explaining the episode's death.
- The germaphobe in "Rubbed Out" yells "Aaaaaah!" very unconvincingly.
- Paranoia Fuel: See the page
- Replacement Scrappy/They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Ron Perlman getting replaced by Joe Irwin as the narrator. Considering the show ended not long after, it seems to have been the final nail in the shows coffin (along with the Seasonal Rot, taking away the mid-segment interviewees, and Spike TV messing with the show's timeslot).
- Sadist Show: It can certainly feel that way, from the narrator's lack of sympathy all the way down to the premise.
- What an Idiot: The entire point of the series.