- ..."Socks w'oot feet?"
- The Feegles' library expedition.
- And Tiffany's critiquing of the romance novel that they borrow for her.
- Miss Treason's last performance.
- Nanny's attempt at The Talk.
- Kitten + Cornucopia = hordes of chickens. Werk...
- The sound of a boatload of Feegles going over a waterfall while trying to sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat": "Rowaarghgently boat ouchgentlydown boat boat boatiddely boat stream boatilymerily boataargh... CRIVENnnnnns!"
- The illustration for that chapter is a bunch of Feegles about to go over a waterfall... each with an identical shit-eating grin of anticipation.
- The Ferryman's reaction to the Feegles showing up in Limbo: Oh no, not you people again.
- And his reaction when they start singing again: Will you shut up?! This is hardly appropriate!
Mnamnam mnam mnamnam.
- Horace the Cheese attempting to sing along.
- Rob Anybody reading "Where's My Cow?" to his children.
- Wintersmith talks to Tiffany as Annagramma snores beside her. Coupled with a Mood Whiplash so quick it'll make you dizzy:
Gnh gnh gnh!Let me show you my world, Flower Lady. Let me show you all the colours of ice.BLOOOOOOORRRRT
- The sausages.
- Roland practicing his sword skills against Feegles in a suit of armour.
- The other Feegles' absolute, kilt-wetting terror when contemplating the dreaded "Explainin'" that Rob Anybody must perform for Jeannie.
- Tiffany again meets the Jolly Sailor from the packs of the pipe tobacco Granny Aching used to smoke. This time he gets to speak — but all he can say is what he says on the packet, "A Good Smoke in Any Weather".
"A Good Smoke!" he swore.