Funny: I Shall Wear Midnight
- Preston's Obfuscating Stupidity. Happy ass corp ass.
- How Letitia takes care of the ghosts in her family home. She gives the headless woman a pumpkin to carry around to comfort her and gives a wailing skeleton a teddy bear!
- Wee Mad Arthur's successful arrest had this troper first stunned and then howling with laughter.
- Try read aloud Mrs. Proust's rant about how there's always something in the bushes, behind which one might stop to relieve one's self. Good luck getting to the end of "or does an enormous pile of poo!" without bursting out laughing.
- The Nac Mac Feegle's alteration of their traditional chant in the epilogue: "Nae king, nae quin, nae laird! One baron –- and underrr mutually ag-rreeeed arrr-angement, ye ken!"
- The hilarious sequence of events that bring Tiffany, Preston, a buck-naked Roland, and a mildly scandalized Letitia together in a field the night before the wedding, followed shortly thereafter by a rather unexpected and crude folk marriage ceremony.
- Everything about Horace the Cheese.