Funny: Whisper of the Heart
- Seiji singing Shizuku's butchered version of "Country Roads" while riding away after accusing her of eating like a pig induced giggles.
- The students pouring out on the rooftop eavesdropping on Seiji and Shizuku, and then running off in a panic.
- "Concrete Road", Shizuku's parody of "Country Road".
- Stupid jerk! Stupid jerk! Stupid jerk! Stupid jerk! Stupid jerk!
- One of Shizuku's classmates loudly proclaiming she has a male visitor and the resulting cacophony.
- Shizuku gives us this moment in the library:
Has he checked out every book in the library? I wonder what he's like... (imagines Seiji with a smug grin on his face) No not him!
- Then, after noticing everyone staring at her, she buries her head in her book out of embarrassment.
- Random junior high kids in the background, near the beginning, suddenly discovering the basic principles of education:
Kid 1: "I don't know how I'm gonna pass this"Kid 2: "Well what you gotta do is read some books!"