- Ronnie distracting the troll while under the Invisibility Cloak.
"Er, I am your conscience! You are a bad troll! It is not nice to go hitting people who are smaller than you, and you should let that poor boy go at once! Remember what your dear old Mum told you about - AIIIEEE!"
- Vernon Dursley thinking that Harry was starting a harem in his house when he finds out about Ronnie and Ginny.
"SO THAT'S YOUR PLAN, IS IT, BOY?! CORRUPTING DUDLEY, DRAGGING HOME A BUNCH OF HALF-NAKED -!"
- Ronnie kicking Vernon Dursley in the balls.
- Colin, after finding out Salazar could talk to Snakes, assumes that the other founders had similar powers with their house animals. It's funnier than it sounds.
- While discussing about Animagi, Colin, now considered the official Purveyor of Weird Ideas, wonders if there's such a thing as Plantmagi, while suggesting that Peter Pettigrew might have taken the form of a tree to hide from everyone else. Neville, who is fond of Herbology, is horrified by this idea.