Funny: Unreal Tournament III
- CTF-Reflection has two:
Jester: Come on, you afraid of trans sickness?Othello: Guess you're on defense, slowpoke.
- Initial banter between Othello and Jester:
Othello: We have the flag, let's bring it home.Jester: You mean "Field Lattice Generator", right?Reaper: It looks like a flag, waves like a flag - it's a flag.
- The lampshade about Field Lattice Generators having flag forms:
- Jester makes a bad joke at WAR-Sinkhole:
Jester: Sinkhole? More like "Stinkhole".Othello: Ohhhhhhh... pleeeeeaseeeee...Reaper: Ah, jeez... Stay focused, Jester.
- From CTF-Hydrosis, after Iron Guard's first capture:
Othello: Wouldn't it be easier to defend if we raised the bridges?Jester: Then how would we get to their base?Othello: Oh, I don't know... swim?Reaper: Right. You do that. We'll use the bridge.
- In the cutscene between acts II and III, when Reaper's teammates discuss the situation without him nearby:
Othello: [to Jester] You need to talk with your brother. He's like some nutcase on a holy war... [looks at Bishop] Uh. No offense.Bishop: Infidel.
- The first mission of Act III takes place in DM-Arsenal. Cue this lampshade:
Bishop: Somehow, I question the logic of firing Rocket Launchers in an abandoned munitions plant.Othello: That does sound dangerous.Jester: More dangerous than not shooting back?
- CTF-Coret has two moments:
Reaper: Jester: status.Jester: Seriously? We're fighting for our lives... at the mall.
- At the beginning of the match:
Othello: Buck Love? Is that a strip club?Jester: You wanna take 5? Go ahead, we'll cover you.Bishop: The Spirit is willing, but the Flesh is weak...Othello: Uh, Bishop, does that mean you want to go, or what?
- When Othello finds a strip club in the red side:
- From WAR-Torlan_Necris
Reaper: Careful, the Krall have Nightshades.Othello: Roger, I'll keep an eye out.Jester: Dork, Nightshades are invisible!Othello: Right, yeah... I knew that...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.