- CTF-Reflection has two:
- Initial banter between Othello and Jester:
Jester: Come on, you afraid of trans sickness?
Othello: Guess you're on defense, slowpoke.
- The lampshade about Field Lattice Generators having flag forms:
Othello: We have the flag, let's bring it home.
Jester: You mean "Field Lattice Generator", right?
Reaper: It looks like a flag, waves like a flag - it's a flag.
- Jester makes a bad joke at WAR-Sinkhole:
Jester: Sinkhole? More like "Stinkhole".
Othello: Ohhhhhhh... pleeeeeaseeeee...
Reaper: Ah, jeez... Stay focused, Jester.
- From CTF-Hydrosis, after Iron Guard's first capture:
Othello: Wouldn't it be easier to defend if we raised the bridges?
Jester: Then how would we get to their base?
Othello: Oh, I don't know... swim?
Reaper: Right. You do that. We'll use the bridge.
- In the cutscene between acts II and III, when Reaper's teammates discuss the situation without him nearby:
Othello: [to Jester] You need to talk with your brother. He's like some nutcase on a holy war... [looks at Bishop] Uh. No offense.
- The first mission of Act III takes place in DM-Arsenal. Cue this lampshade:
Bishop: Somehow, I question the logic of firing Rocket Launchers in an abandoned munitions plant.
Othello: That does sound dangerous.
Jester: More dangerous than not shooting back?
- CTF-Coret has two moments:
- At the beginning of the match:
Reaper: Jester: status.
Jester: Seriously? We're fighting for our lives... at the mall.
- When Othello finds a strip club in the red side:
Othello: Buck Love? Is that a strip club?
Jester: You wanna take 5? Go ahead, we'll cover you.
Bishop: The Spirit is willing, but the Flesh is weak...
Othello: Uh, Bishop, does that mean you want to go, or what?
- From WAR-Torlan_Necris
Reaper: Careful, the Krall have Nightshades.
Othello: Roger, I'll keep an eye out.
Jester: Dork, Nightshades are invisible!
Othello: Right, yeah... I knew that...