- "Wildcat... wild... cat... pow..."
- "Oh, Eli just crashed his car into the building..."
- Eli's rather understated reaction to the crash, "...has anyone seen my shoe?" It should also be noted he is wearing rather evocative "warpaint" all over his face. For a wedding. Eli's descent into serious drug addiction is at once as tragic as it is darkly hilarious.
- Royal and Henry, two "old grizzly bears" just about getting ready to throw down in the kitchen, then calmly pretending as if nothing has happened.
- Royal telling Ari and Uzi that dedicated manservant Pagoda once saved his life, carrying him to a hospital after Royal had been stabbed.
Ari: Who stabbed you?Royal: He did. There was a contract on my life. Stabbed me right in the gut with a shiv.
- Raleigh not caring at all about Margot's promiscuous past, only that she smokes.