Funny: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
- The meeting to nominate the delegates. Especially "The Bar's Closed" Running Gag.
- Peabody ranting to himself drunkenly in his office, even down to talking to the jug.
- For Black Comedy: When he returns to the office and continues rambling...and lights the lamp to reveal Valance in crew.
- "Liberty Valance taking liberties...with the liberty of the press?!"
- "I'll get it, Liberty!" Cue Tom kicking the Mook away.
- When the Doc is shown Valance on the street lifeless, he calls for "Whiskey!" like it's a medical order. And then he drinks it.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.