- Albert's attempts to explain the Uncertainty Principle to Death, using a cat in a box.
- The cat dies when the air runs out?
- Things will have come to a pretty pass, Albert, if I did not know whether a thing was dead or alive without having to go and look.
- Anyway, I don't hold with cruelty to animals.
- The illustration of a kitten playing with Death of Rats's tail.
- They mention how one of the Silver Horde died by choking on a concubine. They meant cucumber. Hilarity Ensues.
"Very important difference in a salad situation."
- One of the final scenes, where Cohen and the Silver Horde have finally died after falling off Cori Celesti into the equivalent of a nuclear explosion; the Valkyries turn up to take them to Valhalla, and they decide they don't feel like being dead, so they proceed to mug the Valkyries and steal their horses!
- "The Circulation of the Vomit" will leave you in stitches.
- Rincewind recalling the worst birthday present he ever received: A badge with the text "Hello, I Am Five Today!" On his sixth birthday, no less.
Rincewind: I don't like to talk about it.
- The mean little girl who popped his balloon when he was six, inspiring him to ask for a blue balloon as a reward from the gods.
- Also an awesome moment, but Rincewind, explaining why he's volunteering by refusing to volunteer for the mission, confuses the hell out of Vetinari.
- The motto Rincewind comes up with for the space mission patch: Morituri nolumus mori. "We who are about to die don't want to."