- The Hannibal 8. Also awesome.
- The movie features one of the largest pie fights ever staged, with a running gag that Leslie remains clean while everyone else is covered in pie. That is until hit got hit by Friendly Fire, oops. The pies used during the scene were real, containing fruit, custard, whipped cream and everything. After they were done the crew devoured more than 300 leftover pies.
- "Push the Button, Max!"
- "Until the water reaches my lower lip, and then I'm going to mention it to SOMEBODY!"
- "Leslie escaped with a chicken?"
- The Prince has some good lines as well.
- "Umm... brandy! Throw more brandy, throw brandy! More brandy! Brandy!"
- "Umm... rum! I never mix my pies!"
- "I'm getting a new tucker-inner! Banished, banished, banished!"
- "I used to ride my pony up and down this corridor when I was young, then I grew up, got drunk, and fell off!"
- One word says it all. "Maaaax!"
- Professor Fate in general is a barrel of laughs.
- When Max rigs all the other cars at the beginning of the race:
Professor Fate: What's next?Max: Car number five, the engine falls out!Professor Fate: Car number five! Ha ha ha ha! (beat) Er, Max... we're number five. (engine falls out)
- In the scene where Leslie promotes the New York to Paris auto race to Weber, Fate has infiltrated the meeting with a fake beard. Leslie can see through it and tries to pull it off. It doesn't come off, and he apologizes. In the middle of his ranting about this, Fate yanks off the beard himself. He realizes what he's done about five seconds later.
- Professor Fate's Villainous Breakdown at the end of the movie, where he only won because Leslie threw the race.
Professor Fate: You cheated! Cheated! I hate you! I refuse to accept! I won't win any way but my way! You've ruined my reputation, do you hear?! You I hate! You and your hair that's always combed, your suit that's always white, your car that's always clean! I refuse to accept! I challenge you to another race!
Leslie: Get off my hood!
Professor Fate: Another race!
- The final minutes of the movie after Fate gets another race:
Max: C'mon, Professor. Go, Go!
Professor Fate: Relax. This time I'm going to win it my way. Push the button, Max!
(Boom, cut to shot of the Eiffel Tower collapsing)MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXX!!!
- The Baron trying to make a dramatic exit, but accidentally diving through his escape boat.