Funny / The Blair Witch Project
- Heather squishing the camera into a bag of marshmallows at the grocery store.
- Mike eating a dry leaf.
- Heather's very narmy narration for her documentary.
- The entire scene with the two fishermen.
- Upon discovering a dead mouse:
Heather: (jokingly dramatic) What killed this dead mouse? Witchcraft?
Josh: (bluntly) How bout God?
- Mike filming Heather struggling with their equipment.
Mike: I could help you but I'd rather stay here and record.
- "Is that the Blair Witch? No, it's Heather taking a piss."
- Some of their campfire banter is pretty funny.
"Witches in days gone by were roasted just like my Vienna sausage."
- The Gilligan's Island bit.
- Mike's leaning post.
- Heather asking Josh why she's not allowed to smoke in the tent when Mike is allowed to fart.
- Josh and Heather making fun of Mike's chest hair.
Mike: You should see my ass.
- Mike shouting "FUCK YOU GOD!" when the group realizes they've been going in circles.
- This exchange (an approximation):
Mike: What bothers me is that we're so damn deep in the woods and people are gonna come out here and mess with us...They've gotta have something wrong with them, and I don't wanna play with that.
Heather: Well, how do we know it was people?
Mike: Well, even if it wasn't, I don't wanna play with that, either!
- Mike and Josh sarcastically singing The National Anthem.