Funny: Takamachi Nanoha Of 2814
- Vita and her ice-cream first experience. It's... Freudian. It goes way over the top when Usagi decides to weaponize it.
- Haruna putting an end to the ruckus during Magical Girls' meeting.
Haruna got the resulting rumble back out of control by simple Magnificent Bastardry. "Imperium Graphices! Summon Overfiend, Great Paru-sama Edition!" There was much screaming and order was restored.
Haruna, apparently, put much less emphasis on 'Magnificent.'
- Negi is mistaken as a girl. It goes downhill for him from there. More and more people apologize for 'mistaking him' for a boy and his students replace his clothes with feminine versions.
- A meta-example is the author's tangent about Purple Prose at the end of Chapter 13.
- The Man of Steel is forced to admit that he was KO'd by a 'little girl with a magic croquet mallet'. Batman travels all the way to Metropolis to taunt him in person.
- In the second book, Nanoha and The Flash travel to Antarctica to destroy the White Martian terraforming tower there. While there, Nanoha uses the opportunity to take a few pictures with the local fauna, and send them to her friends:
Alisa: SHE DITCHED US TO TAKE PENGUIN SELFIES?! THAT BITCH! SHE COULD'VE TAKEN US ALONG!!
Suzuka: This is so selfish! I've always wanted to see a penguin!