Mac: Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.Thorny: But his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.Foster: Which makes them not shenanigans at all, really.Mac: Evil shenanigans.Mac: Hey, Farva! What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?Farva: You mean Shenanigans? We going to Shenanigans?Everyone offers O'Hagan their pistols.
- Amongst those Shenanigans:
- Grady being a smart ass to O'Hagan.
- "I have Bobby the Baboon in lockup, and he says that for 20 bananas, he'll provide evidence that Johnny Chimpo is the pimp in charge of the Cartoon Network whorehouse".
- The syrup-chugging competition. "I am all that is man!"
- "YOU BOYS LAHK MEX-EE-CO!? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOH!"
- Six words: "Bear Fucker! Do you need assistance!?"
- When Foster is flashing Ursula at her work place she turns the tables on him by sneaking up behind him with a gun and voice changer.
Foster: Oh, god, please don't shoot me. I'm naked.Deep Voice: Drop your coat and grab your toes.Foster: What?Deep Voice: I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes.
- Later, when Foster meets Ursula in a restaurant dressed like Lance Armstrong while she's disguised as a biker chick.
Foster: Ah, biker. I'm an idiot.
- The "snozzberries" college kid at the end running out of the basement shirtless with his hair braided yelling "I LOVE ACIDDDDD!" Followed by him noticing the cops in the living room and running into Farva hard enough to knock himself out.