Mac: Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.
Thorny: But his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
: Which makes them not shenanigans
at all, really.
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Everyone offers O'Hagan their pistols.
- Amongst those Shenanigans:
- Something was missing from this page until meow...
- "Littering and... littering and... "
- The Repeater. [The repeater.]
- That'll happen. [That'll happen.]
- Who wants a mustache ride?
- Grady being a smart ass to O'Hagan.
- "I have Bobby the Baboon in lockup, and he says that for 20 bananas, he'll provide evidence that Johnny Chimpo is the pimp in charge of the Cartoon Network whorehouse".
- The syrup-chugging competition. "I am all that is man!"
- "YOU BOYS LAHK MEX-EE-CO!? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOH!"
- Six words: "Bear Fucker! Do you need assistance!?"
- When Foster is flashing Ursula at her work place she turns the tables on him by sneaking up behind him with a gun and voice changer.
Foster: Oh, god, please don't shoot me. I'm naked.
Deep Voice: Drop your coat and grab your toes.
Deep Voice: I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes.
- Later, when Foster meets Ursula in a restaurant dressed like Lance Armstrong while she's disguised as a biker chick.
Foster: Ah, biker. I'm an idiot.