Like My Immortal
, certain works go so far past So Bad, It's Good
to be absolutely hilarious. Especially when experienced in large groups. A few examples:
- The fembot on Amazon planet. Actually, basically all the robots in the movie. You'd think with such nice laser technology, the robots would have basic motor control.
- In the climactic battle, the emperor launches a fleet of ships... which all happen to be shots of same ships shown over and over again. Nothing to do but shake your head and laugh.
- In one moment, the same shot of these ships is used twice in a row (it plays once, then it's immediately repeated).
- Zarth Arn. Particularly his ridiculous hand-shaped Death Star... Come to that, Large Ham? Red and black color motif? Hand battle ship? We found the Master!
- The costumes. Ignoring Stella, Akton's has some sort of red arrow pointing to his crotch.
- "MY CIRCUITS. MY CIRCUITS ARE FAILING."
- Akton explaining why he never let Stella change the future "It's against the law" This line becomes hilarious when the audience remembers he and Stella are illegal smugglers.