- After Aika briefly leaves your party on the first visit to Pirate Isle, try looking through the cloth hanging on the wall outside her house.
- The party meeting Bellena.
- As the group tries to recover the Delphinus in Yatofuma, Vyse grabs Fina and helps her jump down to its deck. Aika then proceeds to help Enrique board by giving him a hard shove, causing him to fall onto the deck face-first.
- The start of the Ixa'ness Demons encounter gives us this, when they refer to Aika and Fina as "old hags":
Aika: And Fina! Don't just stand there! Say something! They're insulting us!!!Fina: .... Aika? What's an old hag?
- After winning their first ship battle, Vyse and Aika perform their Victory Jig...and then Drachma chimes in:
(CLANG!!) We're not there yet, you idiot! Never take your hands off the wheel until we've come to a complete stop!
- The party's reactions to "Daccat's Treasure" are all pretty funny, especially Aika's.
Aika (really annoyed): Some old bag of bones is laughing at us from his grave while we ran around looking like idiots!! And we're still broke!(Vyse stops laughing and looks like he's about to cry.)
- Gilder and Clara's interactions are pretty hilarious.
Clara: Oh, Gilder, I'm so happy! I'll never let you go!Gilder: Out of one prison, into the next.
- The two instances of the game playing around with the boilerplate "X joined your party"/"X joined your crew as a Y" messages:
Drachma joined your party... again.Pow joined your crew as a jester... of sorts.
- If you go investigating Drachma's ship and go out on deck, Vyse can discover Drachma's fishing bait in a barrel. There's something really funny about a tough young Air Pirate like him being grossed out by slimy bugs.
- Aika's fireplace on Pirate Isle. Judging by the smell, she apparently throws gunpowder into it for fun.
- As part of decorating your base, you can ask Kirala, a builder from Yafutoma, to make some renovations to the fountain in the center of the island "in praise of the six Moons." Kirala's take on this is to surprise you by...planting a large, rotating stone statue of Cupil at the top. Vyse's only remark is that at least Fina will like it.