- When Mel calls up world-famous mime Marcel Marceau to ask him if he wants to be in his silent movie, and he replies (out loud), "Non."
"What did he say?""I don't know, I don't understand French."
- The very plausible possibility that the entire film was just an Overly Prepared Gag for that one scene.
- When Engulf and Devour find the picture of Vilma Kaplan and show it to the members of the board. They stroke their chins, and the table slowly rises from the ground...
- The dog scene is pretty amusing.
- The scene where the big boss of Engulf and Devour slowly goes rabid... culminating in him biting one of his men, growling like a bulldog and eventually howling like a wolf.
- Marty Feldman trying to catch an elevator.
- The trio chasing Paul Newman.
- In the hospital, taking his medicine. Sid Caesar puts the pill in his mouth, and he takes an entire glass of water with it. When he opens his mouth to complain that the medicine never works, the pill is still in plain sight, stuck to his tongue.
- Mel mouths at the camera:
Mel: "You son of a bitch."Card: "You naughty boy."
- Anne Bancroft being shown with all those young men when in reality she was married to the director.
- The trio visits Sid Caesar's character in the hospital and turn his EKG monitor into a Pong game.
- The part where the head of Engulf and Devour orders his right hand man to slap all of his coworkers is utterly hysterical.
- The scene on the carousel. You may never look at hobbyhorses the same way again.
- A scene transitions into the New York skyline to the tune of "San Francisco" before the orchestra comes to a noisy hault (apparently recognizing their mistake). Cue some sheet music rustling before they resume with "I'll Take Manhattan."