Funny: Silent Hill
- The UFO ending itself. Not to mention, the fact he's asking for his daughter when talking to the aliens.
Harry: Let me ask you, have you seen a little girl around here? Short, Black Hai—AAAARGHHHHHH!!!!
- I find the Bloodsucker in the fridge hilarious.
- Dahlia's ramblings can come across as really out of left field. But of course, it was foretold by GYROMANCY!!
- The idea of a member of the Order attempting to foretell the events described through gyromancy is itself probably the funniest thing in this incredibly dark series. A member of an evil, child sacrificing doomsday cult? Terrifying. A member of an evil, child sacrificing doomsday cult spinning in circles until they collapse onto a letter, then getting up and doing it again until they get a coherent message? Hilarious.
- Examining a shower curtain gives you the helpful info "Nobody inside''.
- Kaufmann accidentally taking a shot a poor Harry, a full second or two after Harry put up his hands and said "Hold it!"