- The album booklets often contain amusing images of the band. The one from Coat of Arms includes a picture of Joakim wearing a shirt that says "Cover me in chocolate and show me to the lesbians."
- A Secret, the not-at-all-secret joke track on The Art of War.
- I had the chance to speak with some of the band members, and they have several amusing stories about their lives.
- Apparently, they have a DVD player that is constantly running porn, and they will hide it in random places. Sometimes they even bring it on stage with them and wait to see if anyone notices.
- Jocke has an anecdote about how an obnoxious kid kept kicking his seat, so he turned around and said "Santa and I are both from Sweden. If you don't stop kicking my seat, I'm going to go kill Santa."
- From time to time, the song Rise of Evil is introduced as follows at concerts.
Joakim: Look, I have broken zipper in my trousers, but it's ok, it's for easier access for the [insert nationality] girls! So, the next song is going to be about my penis, all right? RISE OF EVIL!
- Joakim losing a drunken bet and, as a result, having to walk 342 miles to the band's next show in Norway.
- During live shows crowds will sometimes sing silly songs or entice Joakim in particular to do something funny. Given that the band doesn't seem to mind antics themselves (see the lost bet above), this has resulted in some hilarious moments.
- A recent trend among the Dutch crowds is to yell the lines Broek uit op je hoofd! (literally take your pants off and put them on your head), from a fairly obscure Dutch party song. It has since reached memetic status to the point where the frontman rarely ends a Dutch show with his pants on. During a 2016 gig, Joakim took his pants off only to reveal a second pair, which was taken off at the end of the show.