- On the first episode: Officer Garcia answering a police call at someone's house — which turns out to be a surprise party for him. Before the other officers can yell, "Surprise! Happy Birthday!", Garcia shoots one of the officers.
- In one episode, a police dog swallows some explosives. They manage to get the dog to poop it out, and the officer throws it away safely. Another officer runs by and throws something away in that same trash can, and we cut to a shot of an explosion.
- Junior and Dangle strutting into a bachelorette party mostly naked and with dollar bills stuffed in their utility belts. Right after Garcia finishes lecturing the partygoers about how they're not strippers.
- Dangle, on a prostitution sting, hires two hookers for a "two-girl fantasy." When they start to awkwardly flirt with each other, Dangle says they're not doing it right and ends up giving the girls an improv lesson. He actually waits until he's satisfied with their performance before arresting them.
- Junior trying to bust an internet pedophile. After a few moments, he realizes it's someone he knows. And even better, he's on a computer in the next room over.
- The deputies are called to arrest a man who is naked and firing an automatic weapon in the air screaming "I am from the future!" Dangle's reaction?
Dangle: He's from the future? Sonufabitch!
- If you like cringing, there's Wiegel in the giant birthday cake, popping out of it like a stripper...while pregnant. But wait, there's more: her water breaks right there in the cake. But wait, there's more: she's stuck.
- What does Junior do when he sees "Fast" Eddie McClintock has caused a 15 car pileup of the other officers chasing him? He guns it, because how often do you get to say you've been in one of those?
- Surveillance video of a prostitution sting at a massage parlor shows a girl speaking very broken Engrish giving the undercover Junior a "massage" from hell until he finally runs from the room. The girl then picks up the phone in the room and tells her boss (in normal American English) that the cops won't be bothering them again for a while.
- One scene where Clemmy pulled over a man for suspected DUI. She proceeds to give him a field sobriety test, which begins like a typical test. She begins with having him recite the alphabet backwards, which he does flawlessly, much to her surprise. She has him touch his nose, then walk across a line, both of which he's able to do. Finally, she has him do a series of dance moves. He performs them, and adds a few of his own. Needless to say, Clemmy was impressed, and asked if he was a dancer. He replied, "No, I'm just drunk." With that confession, she promptly arrests him.
- When Garcia is given the task to help a drug-addicted hooker named Jackie to clean up her act and take her to a halfway house, he winds up getting more than he bargained for. After spending a day with her, he gets so fed up, he ends up dropping her off at what he says is the halfway house, but is really just some random house halfway between the coffee shop they were dining in and his own house.
Garcia: That pile of human garbage would make Satan weep. God vomited, and there was Jackie.
- Season 5 Episode 4 treated us to "Mayor Hernandez" where the eponymous character (portrayed by the incomparable George Lopez) visits the Reno Sheriff's Department, cajoling the Deputies into watching his back because he is in trouble with the law. This "help" includes hiding a dripping suitcase, a recently fired pistol, and having someone killed. Anyone who says this isn't one of the single funniest episodes of the show is as high as the man himself.