Funny: Problem Child
- This exchange:
Clown *holding a balloon animal* Look! A giraffe!Martin Beck: Look, a fist!
- Junior's takedown of the opposing little league team.
- Ben's Sanity Slippage near the end of the film, especially when he finds that Beck kidnapped Flo and Junior.
Ben Healy: HEEEEEERRRRREEEEE'S DADDY!!!
- "We've adopted Satan."
- Junior's narration, especially this one from the camping trip:
Junior Healy: These are Roy's kids. They share a brain. The one on the end has it today.
- The Running Gag of Ben consulting parenting books. They start with "How to Be a Great Dad," go to "Disciplining Your Child," and when Ben goes through his Sanity Slippage, "The Exorcist."
- A subtle gag: the first two books have the author's headshot on the back. Both are John Ritter in different costumes.
- Ben grabbing a gun from a circus' costume rack to try and stop Beck. It turns out to be a "Bang!" Flag Gun.
- Ben sinking his father's mayoral campaign with a Engineered Public Confession that ends with him mooning the camera on (unknown to him) live television).
- Junior wrecking a bratty girl's birthday party in epic fashion. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.