- The "Birds on Things" sketch.
- "No, Sarah, sit!"
- "Com-" "-pleting" "each" "oth-" "er's" "sen-" "-tenc-" "-es!" "$$$"
- "We have thirteen vagina pillows. It looks like a bunch of women exploded on it."
- The Steampunk Cosplay skit. Everything about it.
- Basically all of the Women and Women First/Feminist Bookstore sketches. Toni and Candace are just wonderfully passive-aggressive (and sometimes just full-on aggressive) to anyone who isn't them and have no business or people skills whatsoever. Watching regular people wander into the madness that is their store and then becoming desperate to escape it is never not funny.
- The Lucky Seven Punk House skit, especially Fred's impression of a self-righteous punk.
"Look what the government dragged in. What's the matter? Congress got your tongue!"
- The "this is an art project" sketch, ending with the revelation that Portland itself is a conceptual art project.
- In the episode "Alexandra", a guy calls Victini from Pokémon a "chicken fox".
- The episode where the Mayor comes out as reggae. The best part is how deadpan everyone is during the press conference.
Reporter: “What part do you play in the reggae band, sir?”Mayor: “I sit in and play bass.”Reporter: “What kind of bass do you play sir?”Mayor: “Well I was playing this sick Rickenbacker 4001, but now I play a classic Fender Precision.”Reporter: “Must have a great low end.”Mayor: “Yes. Unbelievable.”