Funny: Pokémon the Movie: Black/White
- Tepig and Scraggy winning the Curb Stomp Battles were hilarious. They also count as CMoA for the pair.
- Early on, Ash, Iris, and Cilan are competing in a tournament involving a series of matches in which the trainers are only allowed to use one Pokemon each. In Iris's very first match, her Emolga decides it's had enough and uses Volt Switch to get out of the battle and switch in Excadrill. The look on Iris's face when she realizes what Emolga's up to is priceless...
- Though not as priceless as the angry look Iris shoots at Emolga for fouling her up, and the way Emolga tries to get out of trouble by acting all cute.
- There's just something about Iris's reaction to Hydreigon that's sure to make you laugh...
- Made even better by Cilan's "Really?" reaction to her Squeeing over the Pokemon that just beat him.
- Victini and those Macaroons!
- Actually they're macarons; that's a thing.
- Scraggy celebrating with Victini...before noticing it as it disappears. Its expression is hilarious.