Funny: Out of Sight
- Karen goes to interview Foley's ex-wife, and while there escaped convict Chino (GUZMAN!) comes looking for Foley for revenge. Karen makes quick work of Chino and while she's handcuffing him is on the phone with the jerkass FBI agent hunting Foley so she can barter the arrest and get on the Foley task force. All the while, Chino is chatting up Foley's ex-wife - an ex-magician's assistant - about the "Saw the Woman In Half Trick." His response upon finding out...
- The shot of the Paper Thin Disguises used by the FBI when they're monitoring Jack and Buddy.
- Karen's sitting in Glenn's getaway car while Buddy and Foley argue in the background. Karen immediately recognizes Glenn from a previous arrest, and coolly proceeds to browbeat the confused driver into driving off, leaving Buddy and Foley standing there in shock.
Glenn: Oh, man, if I wasn't stoned there is no way you would have talked me into this!
- Pretty much everything Karen's dad does and says.
- While in prison, Foley tries to talk Ripley out of staying under Snoop's brutal "protection" while hanging out in the prison library. Snoop sends his bodyguard over to silence Foley.
Snoop: You're fucked up now, man. That's Himey. Protege of mine. Ranked number thirty-two in the federal prison system.
Foley: Out of what? Twenty? (beats up Himey in under two seconds)
- And after Foley effortlessly takes out the bodyguard, he and Snoop have to pretend to share reading a book when the guards come rushing in to see what the noise is about.
- Foley: Is this your first time being robbed? (the cute teller nods) You're doing great.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.